BY SEPHORA #69 in Face Wipes

What it is:
A set of 100 blotting sheets infused with natural ingredients.

What it does:
Touch up anytime with these convenient Blotting Papers. Designed to remove shine, dirt, oil, and perspiration from the skin while unclogging pores, they leave a clearer, matte complexion. Each paper provides essential nutrients, and this set of 100 individual papers comes packaged in a slim case that easily slips into your purse or travel bag.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Open the package lid and remove the protective tape to expose adhesive.
-To remove a blotting sheet, press lid onto paper and lift.
-Use sheet to blot away excess oil as needed.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Do these have powder on them?1 Answers
  • Can anyone tell me how these compare to the same ones by ...2 Answers
  • Have you seen these for sale at retail sephora locations ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amber B.
St Clr Shores, MI
I absolutely love these blotting sheets! I have combination skin, and certain parts of my face are more oily than others. This product helps me soak up any excess oils from my skin to give me a matte look. I really love when using the sheets that when it comes in contact with oil, the paper itself becomes see through. So you can really see how much oil is being soaked up.
tricia e.
Los Angeles
They work exactly as advertised.  I've always loved blotting papers especially during steamy summer months.  Now that I live in Los Angeles, it's not steam, but it gets hot!  These are great on days when I'm running around downtown Los Angeles  doing work errands.  I can quickly blot and spritz with facial mist, and look like I've in the in AC all day.  They come in a neat little package that easily fits into any handbag or tote.  I think everyone should have these.  I purchased the mint, so it frees pretty refreshing.
Sharissa S.
Love the effect this had on my skin. Gross to see how much oil I produced and placed onto these papers!! Met my expectations - just don't understand how to use the packaging with the little flap that has adhesive LOL I'd buy again regardless. These made my skin more matte.
Benna S.
Gladwyne, PA
I love these blotting papers - my ultimate go-to grab for any day, whether work or school or date night. Snag them on sale; favorites include green tea and charcoal. Highly recommend!
Olivia W.
West Plains
I do not like these blotting papers at all. I used them once and I was done with them. The packaging is dull and boring. It was disappointing all the way around. I would not buy these again.
Maiah V.
oklahoma city, OK
absolutely love this product!! these blotting sheets do such a good job at getting rid of all the access oil my skin accumulates during a long day. also at a good value. definitely recommend to someone who has oily skin and or lives in a hot location. especially great for the summer. the cooling mint kind is very refreshing. it also comes in a cute sleek packaging. easy to just throw in your purse.
Kathryn W.
Greenwood, IN
This are my life line every day. I have oily skin and need these every day. I've tired so many blotting sheets, but this soft rose scent is the best thing ever.
When I feel oily, in don't feel good & these always make me relax & feel good again.
I will buy these for life
Melissa V.
Stockton , CA
I have recently bought this and thought I'll give it a try. It doesn't absorb that much oil as I thought it'll be. Or maybe because my skin isn't so oily but I thought it'll take some oil off. It only took slightly a little bit only.
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
I have these blotting papers in "Herbal Rose" and I absolutely love them. Not only do they work super well at getting rid of oil (and I only need one sheet for my whole face), they also smell incredible. They're affordable and the rose scent is so soothing and enjoyable.
Emily S.
Works great, I just think it's a bit over priced. The NYX blotting papers work just fine for less. I got the rose scented pink ones (which do actually smell like roses).
Ashley H.
Grayland, WA
Are these worth buying? Or should I go the DIY route?
Alejandra r.
Modesto, CA
Do they only have cooling mint?
Jennifer C.
Have you seen these for sale at retail sephora locations lately?
Amber U.
Can anyone tell me how these compare to the same ones by other brands, like Clean & Clear or Biore?
Kimberly C.
Ferney-Voltaire
Do these have powder on them?