BY SEPHORA

A set of bestselling total coverage and detail-oriented blending sponges in limited-edition holiday colors. This dynamic duo combines flawless, airbrushed all-over application with precision blending. These sponges can be used with any makeup formulation from concealers, foundations, and BB creams to blush and highlighter for effortless and professional results. The Total Coverage blender is the perfect solution to all-over flawless blending and application. Use the wide end for all-over blending and the tapered tip for more precision blending. The Detail Oriented blender has several pointed and angled tips, ideal for hiding small imperfections, precision blending, smudging, and baking and setting under the eyes. This set contains:- Total coverage blending sponge- Detail Oriented blending sponge with tip This sponge is intended to be used wet. The wetter the sponge, the more sheer the coverage will be. The material is soft to the touch, and the shape is comfortable to hold and use. Formulated without natural latex. see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "For the price, Sephora’s sponged can really live up to the hype. Very similar to beauty blender but half the price. I love these so much!" in 9 reviews
Erin S.
Seminole, TX
I first saw this BB on a social media beauty vlog. I immediately wanted it. WANTED IT. I wouldn't buy it for nearly 6months because I couldn't see myself paying the nearly $30.00 for it. I mean, it's a sponge right? Yes...but it's so much more than that. I have oily and uneven skin with aging areas and this BB helps hide all of it when I apply my foundation. I loved it so much I bought a BB mini to apply my liquid highlight. LOVE THIS. You will too.
Jennifer F.
Florence, SC
I really love a good beauty blender and these Sephora ones are AMAZING! I really like them and they're not as expensive as other brands! Finally a good beauty blender that fits my budget!
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Lily O.
Chapel Hill, NC
My mom got me these for christmas and applying makeup has never been easier. I prefer using the sponge because it applies the makeup so much better than the brushes which give me streaks. I am highly satisfied
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Bought this in store when the lady working told me she loved it. Was more affordable then others and I love the way it blends. It is made well so it gets underneath the eye. Totally recommend.
Olivia Ann H.
Northport, AL
A little pricey but awesome sponges!! I love how they blend and feel like they make my makeup look a bit more natural. I like these better than the cheap ones at Walmart!
keirstin b.
norfolk
Im not the best at makeup but for a blender they work great. Easy to use and the perfect size. I picked them up from Sephora and I keep buying them once they’ve been a little “too used” so I would say they work great.
Esther A.
Son prácticas y suaves recomendado totalmente no dañan tu rostro duran tiempo las puedes lavar y reutilizar por muchas veces ve con todo el gusto a comprar y cuéntame cómo te fue que te aseguro que te van a encantar
Jessica U.
Shreveport , LA
Perfect beauty blenders. I need to pick up a new one soon Bc my daughter decided to bite into mine. Many already know, but better used wet and always wash after each use to avoid bacteria build up and acne.
Leticia A.
Grants, NM
The colors of the product are pretty. Remember to always add water to your blender before using the blender. Never use dry or it will just soak up product. Also clean daily, I’ll buy this product again