BY SEPHORA

A set of three different sized Total Coverage blending sponges for effortless streak-free makeup application paired with a mini Solid Clean brush cleaner. If you want to know more…Use the Total Coverage sponge wet to conceal, blend, and buff any type of formula for a flawless, streak-free finish. Formulated without natural latex and perfect for detailed cosmetic application like blush and highlighting, the soft material is comforting to the skin while the size and shape allow for ease of use. The Solid Clean Brush Cleaner is enriched with soothing argan oil to breakdown excess dirt and residue, removing even the most stubborn makeup from the sponge. This set contains:- Full-sized sponge - 2 x Small sponges - 0.6 oz/ 17.7 mL Solid Clean: Solid Brush Cleaner The Solid Brush Cleaner is not tested on animals and has conditioning properties, so it is safe to use on most brushes and sponges. The sponges are intended to be used wet. The wetter the sponge, the more sheer the coverage will be. see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Blend & Clean Kit
  • "I got this set last for Christmas for both me and my mom. It’s a cute little set! The biggest sponge in it is pretty good. It’s not my fave, but it’s not terrible either! All of the sponges are pretty good, I think this set would be great for a teen or a beginner. The solid cleanser is amazing! I have already repurchased it on its own at least six times! It’s fantastic! It’s also way cheaper than the beauty blender solid cleanser and it’s just as amazing." in 7 reviews
Jerie Ann P.
I love love love the bar soap that comes in this. It’s the only reason why I bought it. The sponges are alright. They’re not as squishy as my real techniques one but it doesn’t soak up a lot of product either.
Danie H.
I looove this product! It’s so great and I always recommend it to everyone I meet! Very affordable and easy to find. Very great details and great to keep in the house. Sometimes wish there were more options, but all around a great product!
Marayah V.
Antioch, CA
LOVE THIS! They work just as great as the beauty blender. They blend my makeup so evenly and nice. Love the cleaner for it! Completely washes out old makeup without a hassle!
Christine P.
Hialeah, FL
This is a great alternative to purchasing the super expensive beauty blender. They are a little stuff, but when properly soaked, they do the job very well.
Jonetta D.
I love to whip these babies out when I have a long shoot day or if I have a wedding to do. The different sizes and the cleaner do come in handy.
Debbie 🌸☀️🌴 M.
Detroit
Ordered online, the sponges were considerably smaller than I anticipated. They do work for blending concealer. The cleaner works fabulous though.
Yescenia  A.
Paterson, NJ
The best thing they have come up with to blend in my makeup and they are so lasting but than again I always stack up when they are on sale
Alyxus M.
Fresno, CA
They work so good I love the way it makes my makeup look good it doesn't make my makeup look caked on I would recommend this to everyone
Elena S.
Haverhill, MA
I like the blend and the curve that it has to get into the crevices of the face. It only lasts a few uses after being cleansed each time.
Katy T.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
This cleanser is amazing. The blenders have an excellent texture, and the blending is equivalent to that of a brand name beauty blender.