BY SEPHORA #96 in Makeup Sponges

A set of three different sized Total Coverage blending sponges for effortless streak-free makeup application paired with a mini Solid Clean brush cleaner. If you want to know more…Use the Total Coverage sponge wet to conceal, blend, and buff any type of formula for a flawless, streak-free finish. Formulated without natural latex and perfect for detailed cosmetic application like blush and highlighting, the soft material is comforting to the skin while the size and shape allow for ease of use. The Solid Clean Brush Cleaner is enriched with soothing argan oil to breakdown excess dirt and residue, removing even the most stubborn makeup from the sponge. This set contains:- Full-sized sponge - 2 x Small sponges - 0.6 oz/ 17.7 mL Solid Clean: Solid Brush Cleaner The Solid Brush Cleaner is not tested on animals and has conditioning properties, so it is safe to use on most brushes and sponges. The sponges are intended to be used wet. The wetter the sponge, the more sheer the coverage will be. see more...

Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Not too big of a fan of the price of these. I know that some things are worth the splurge but I don't did these splurge worthy I got some from the dollar store that work better then these and I feel less bad about junking them due to the cost. They work great don't get me wrong but they in my opinion hold bacteria and should be discarded after a few uses plus they are nearly impossible to clean so I cut them lol
Rebecca C.
The description makes no distinction
between the Total Coverage sponge in this set and their single sponge or
their other sponge kit. I bought both this kit and the $12 set, and the
Total Coverage sponge in this particular set is hard and doesn’t expand
much after wetting it. I suppose it performs ok, but
the smaller size and firmer feel makes it harder for me to blend out my
foundation. The purple and the blue sponges feel like they are made of a
different material than the pink, as they are softer and “bouncier”. Be
advised that the pink sponge is not the same as the one that has been
getting rave reviews.
Jessicka K.
Hot Springs
I love these sponges they are awesome to apply my first part of foundation. The slant on them makes it reAlly easy to use for my combination skin so that's a plus. Good price and definitely a hot buy right now in the market. I will buy again and again
Jeet B.
Stafford, VA
All different sizes of sponges in one pack. I love all Sephora products. I’m never disappointed. I use the small ones on my eyelid to help blend primer and cream shadows evenly. I Use the bigger ones as they fit in diff areas of my face well.
Tori A.
Greenfield, OH
I bought these last year & im still holding in to one right from the box! Lol they are so much better than brushes & are so easy to use! The slumber is so soft in the skin & doesn't soak up a lot of your product! I will definitely buy again!
Tara M.
Sandy, UT
I got this set last for Christmas for both me and my mom. It’s a cute little set! The biggest sponge in it is pretty good. It’s not my fave, but it’s not terrible either! All of the sponges are pretty good, I think this set would be great for a teen or a beginner. The solid cleanser is amazing! I have already repurchased it on its own at least six times! It’s fantastic! It’s also way cheaper than the beauty blender solid cleanser and it’s just as amazing.
Erika E.
Let me start by saying mini solid sponge cleaner smells great!
At I think was a $15 price tag,it does the job.
I like the sponges,but the purple sponge is firmer than the others.
It is best for contouring ,the pink is best for adding foundation and the turqoise worked well,but fell apart pretty fast.
It is great for traveling and compact enough to carry in a travel make up bag!
Amber C.
Ventura, CA
My boyfriend got me the set for Christmas and I use it every day! Very affordable price for the product you get. Very easy to use, cheaper compared to different companies but same quality. I am very satisfied with this product and will be recommending this all of my friends and supporters. This set gives me a flawless finish.
Ambrosia R.
Edmond , OK
I was super excited to get tiny beauty blenders but now that i have them honestly i never use them. I don’t even know what i would use them for lol. Kind of a waste. The cleaner that was included is awesome though. Overall, these are worth it if you actually have a need for a tiny blender.
Brandie L.
North East, PA
These work great for seamless application and blending. I have a 4 Star instead of a 5 because of how hard it can be to keep them clean and my skin is very sensitive and breaks out very easily, even if I clean these before and after use my skin will break out like crazy after a week of use.