BY SEPHORA

A ceramic ionic hair dryer for supreme shine, softness, strength, and style. This professional-quality Blow Dryer heats up to 250- for effortless styling while negative ion technology seals hair cuticles and eliminates frizz. The ergonomic, non-slip grip and featherweight design allow for optimal control and comfort. Ceramic tourmouline seals in moisture while reducing drying time by up to 50 percent. With two speed settings, three heat settings, and a cool shot button to set styles, hair is left soft, strong, and lustrous. Ceramic Ionic Blow Dryer features a professional long-life AC motor, ultralow electromagnetic field (EMF) to prevent damage to hair, and 1875-watts of power to sustain exceptional air pressure. It also includes two concentrator nozzles for precision air control, a nine-foot long cord, a convenient hanging loop, and a limited lifetime warranty. see more...

nathalie s.
Bronx, NY
I can't even with this dryer. Especially in the winter, my hair is always a nightmare to style and it puffs up and goes frizzy. This dryer prevents that and whatever the red light is there for REALLY WORKS. Like i was shocked. Going back to get the curler for sure. Highly recommended.
Cathleen S.
Murphy
Sephora hair dryer works well with all hair types, does not overheat after being on for an hour ( we have 10 girls that use it) and is easy and lightweight to hold. The attachments the dryer comes with make it easy to use with a variety of brushes for versatile styles.
Karina C.
chicago
Kelly V.
Denver
This blow dryer has lasted me years. I like the various heat and intensity settings. I took one star off because it doesn’t come with a diffuser attachment. It’s definitely more expensive than a drugstore blow dryer, but it has lasted me years longer.
Novalee R.
Roseburg, OR
I always used to straighten and curl my hair then they came out with these that can do all. Curl, straighten, and blow-dry. I love this product it leaves you with an extravagant look.
Genesis M.
Esto producto me lo regalaron de cumpleaños. Nunca antes supe de el, pero en cuanto lo use quede enamorada. Ya no uso tanto las planchas de cabello. Ahora
Soy adicta a los secadores de cabello u este es de mis favoritos
Shilo B.
My absolute go-to hair dryer. I half dry my hair with this product - as I’ve heard we’re supposed to air dry for healthier scalp and hair. This gets my half dry done quicker than any other blow dryer I’ve used. Time is money, so this takes the cake for me.
Olivia H.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a good dryer. The only reason I'm giving three stars is because I think it's way overpriced. You can get a better hair dryer for much less than this. I haven't noticed my hair being any better using this than any other hair dryer. Doesn't blow dry hair any faster either.
Lindsay Morgin W.
Modesto, CA
I bought this from a recommendation of one of the Sephora Employees. So glad I took her advise ! This item is reasonable priced. My hair is dry quickly and I don't feel frizzy or fried.
Kimberly R.
The thing I like most about this is that the hot and cold options are actually true. The sad part is it doesn't last. Either I loose the cold or I loose the hot. Bonus, they let me exchange it when that occurs.