BY SEPHORA

A ceramic ionic hair dryer for supreme shine, softness, strength, and style. This professional-quality Blow Dryer heats up to 250- for effortless styling while negative ion technology seals hair cuticles and eliminates frizz. The ergonomic, non-slip grip and featherweight design allow for optimal control and comfort. Ceramic tourmouline seals in moisture while reducing drying time by up to 50 percent. With two speed settings, three heat settings, and a cool shot button to set styles, hair is left soft, strong, and lustrous. Ceramic Ionic Blow Dryer features a professional long-life AC motor, ultralow electromagnetic field (EMF) to prevent damage to hair, and 1875-watts of power to sustain exceptional air pressure. It also includes two concentrator nozzles for precision air control, a nine-foot long cord, a convenient hanging loop, and a limited lifetime warranty. see more...

Cayleen C.
Waxhaw
Although it might be pricey this Sephora product excels for hair grooming and drying. It’s technology makes it easy to use with more than one setting . I have thick hair and this is my go to for fast hair drying. I don’t have to use it for long and is very convenient to have. It comes with two end parts for styling that can give you beautiful bounced loose curls which are beautiful on me . I’ve seen many beauty gurus use it before and they were the ones who inspired me to buy one .I would recommend spending an extra dollar for this product that has high garuntee On lasting and giving satisfaction.
Alex :.
Boise
Love this hairdryer! Work in quick time to get my hair dry! It’s settings a great an allow for a comfortable time, little pricey but worth it for what you get. Definitely one of the best hair dryers I’ve used and I’d recommend it!
Cathleen S.
Sephora hair dryer works well with all hair types, does not overheat after being on for an hour ( we have 10 girls that use it) and is easy and lightweight to hold. The attachments the dryer comes with make it easy to use with a variety of brushes for versatile styles.
Kelly V.
Denver
This blow dryer has lasted me years. I like the various heat and intensity settings. I took one star off because it doesn’t come with a diffuser attachment. It’s definitely more expensive than a drugstore blow dryer, but it has lasted me years longer.
Whitney Y.
North Ridgeville
I really like this hairdryer. I have fine hair but a lot of it and this gets the job done without tangling my hair or taking ages to dry. It’s reasonably priced. You have to be willing to spend money for good products
nathalie s.
Bronx, NY
I can't even with this dryer. Especially in the winter, my hair is always a nightmare to style and it puffs up and goes frizzy. This dryer prevents that and whatever the red light is there for REALLY WORKS. Like i was shocked. Going back to get the curler for sure. Highly recommended.
Atere D.
Maryville, IL
Oh Sephora dryer this is really good I have tried it a couple of times with me with mine out with my friends and he has been really good it has been really nice on my hair he doesn’t freeze my hair what are use in this dryer you don’t want to put it too close to your hairy want to take it far from your hair you’re so your hair dries and doesn’t bur
Karen M.
Esto producto me lo regalaron de cumpleaños. Nunca antes supe de el, pero en cuanto lo use quede enamorada. Ya no uso tanto las planchas de cabello. Ahora
Soy adicta a los secadores de cabello u este es de mis favoritos
Karina C.
chicago
Novalee R.
Roseburg, OR
I always used to straighten and curl my hair then they came out with these that can do all. Curl, straighten, and blow-dry. I love this product it leaves you with an extravagant look.
Kelly V.
Denver
Does anyone know of a diffuser that will fit on this particular blow dryer?