BY SEPHORA

A set of two machine-washable wash cloths that remove makeup, oils, and pollutants with just water no cleanser necessary. Just add water to these towels to clean your face and remove all makeup. The cloths are gentle on the delicate skin around the eyes, remove make-up easily without cleanser, and may be washed and reused again and again. The included travel pouch makes it easy to take these essentials on the go.

• Do these actually work? How many washes do they last? Am I better...1 Answers
  • Do these work well? I really want to try them, but am a little sk...1 Answers
  • I'm skeptical if these actually work. Do they take off waterproof...3 Answers
bianca w.
mpls
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy moly how have I gone through my makeup wearing years without this cloth?!
Soooo soft and it takes off everything with JUST water. Even hard to remover long wear lipsticks and waterproof eyeliner and mascara. It's amazing. I do recommend washing your face with a cleanser after for a clean face but it helps the lengthly process. Great for travel and it's so gentle on the skin. Just throw in the Laundry when it's gotten its full use and for the price you'll save tons on makeupremovers and wipes. Also saves sensitive skin!
Culture S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These things totally surprised me. One night my baby boy was so fussy, he refused to be put down. So i held him while trying to wash my face & brush my teeth. I had just received my new makeup remover cloths and it was the perfect time to test it out. While holding my son, I cleaned my face with just water & a cloth. My skin was completely clear of makeup. The real surprise came when i hand washed the cloth the next morning. I couldn't believe the amount of makeup that washed off!
The Legit Mommy T.
Concord, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these every night to be remove makeup in conjunction with a makeup dissolving balm or oil. It's intended to be used just on its own, but I definetly prefer using this with some sort of cleanser for best results.
Mari S.
tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased these after my magic eraser stopped working and I must say it works almost just as good. it does take off all the make up on your face but I did have trouble taking my eye makeup off. In particular my water proof mascara and eyeliner, it will not take these off which is why i gave it 4 starts.
Miranda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are AMAZING! I love using this before I use cleanser. It clears off all my makeup and definitely more reusable than makeup wipes. I prefer this over makeup wipes because it does not have a scent. I definitely would recommend people to use this because it actually works! It works just as well as the name brand version. :)
Katelyn I.
Clayton, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to think there was no way these could actually work. But I got one for my birthday and decided to use it. Let me tell you - it's taken off a full beat face, Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick , LipSense by SeneGence (better than their oops remover), waterproof mascara~ all. Of. It.
Mina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every makeup wearing person should own one of these makeup remover cloths. I had seen the original Makeup Eraser, and loved the idea. However the name brand original is more than I would like to pay, and only comes with one cloth. I was placing an order on Sephora when I came across these Sephora brand cloths. I was hesitant to purchase them, because I didn't know how good they would work. I believe I paid $12 for a set of 2 cloths. First use, I was amazed. I had figured if anything it would just remove easy to remove makeup. Not mascara or liquid eyeshadow, etc. To my amazement, it removed everything! Even my waterproof mascara! This is a great thing to have on hand for those days that go on way too long, and by bedtime you're just too tired to do your entire nightly face cleansing rountine, but don't want to sleep in your makeup. You just wet your cloth really well, and lightly wring out excess. Do not add soap. This is design to just be used with just water. I don't like to wring out too much water as I find it helps breakdown the makeup. Take the cloth and start wiping your face. Some may come off easier than others, but the whole process doesn't take long. I would recommend not to rub vigorously. Especially around the eyes as you may irritate them. When I get to my sensitive eye area, I take the cloth, and wrap it around my finger, and turning my finger sideways, or long side. Starting under my eyebrows, and slowly wipe down across the eyelid, and then eyelashes. For hard to remove mascara, I take that same finger and gently wipe in a downward motion with my eyes closed. Almost like I'm petting them. I really like that the set comes with 2 so I can wash one, and still have another to use. They do recommend not using fabric softener when washing.
Hue V.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't believe the hype when people were saying that these "magic" clothes would remove all your make up very easily. Let me tell you, they honestly do. The Sephora (and Ulta) one are all similar to the Original Makeup Eraser. Same concept and same material just different colors and sizes. In the long run, these babies save you some $$, is more environmental friendly because you are not throwing away cotton pads all the time, and they also are great for traveling which is a plus for me (I travel quite a bit every year and they come in handy and pack very lightly in my suitcase).

THE BIGGEST CONS:

They do take off all my heavy makeup from my face but I just don't like rubbing it on my eyelids. I have sensitives eyes and it's gentle enough to use if you have VERY minimal amount of eye makeup but sometimes I feel like I am rubbing more than I should be just to take off my eye make up (especially with my heavier eye makeup). This is when I just use an eye makeup remover instead because I'm not going to try to sit there and rub my eyelids till they bleed.

As much as I love how quickly it does take off my makeup even though (sometimes) there is a bit of residue left (I don't care because I always cleanse my face after I remove my make up anyway), I cannot use the cloth more than 3 times and that is already pushing it. Call me OCD but the makeup residue sticks to the cloth which is slightly noticeable and since I know it’s (old) makeup, I cannot stand putting my face on it on the same side again (I feel like I am rubbing the make up all over my face than it taking it off). I know I wash my face after with a cleanser but the feeling of it just irks me. After 2-3 use, I throw it in the wash. I do laundry probably anywhere from 2-3 weeks (I have a lot of clothes so I don’t need to wash them weekly) Since I only use it 2-3 times, I have them in the laundry basket until the next time I do laundry which isn’t practical for me. The days I am not doing laundry and I have no cloths to use to remove my make up (since they are in the laundry basket), I end up using my Bioderma Micellar Cleansing Water instead.
Ash N.
I can't explain how much I love these. It is easy to be skeptical with a product like this, but they really do work like magic! They take off makeup so easily, and they are great for travel. They are a great value for the price.
Jessica T.
Holly Hill, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love these make up removing clothes! They are super soft on the face while easily taking off the days makeup. I find these are the best thing for taking off matte liquid lipsticks that are stubborn. Best part is all you need is water.
Joany V.
San Juan
Does it actually work better than makeup removal creams or wipes?
Melissa C.
I'm skeptical if these actually work. Do they take off waterproof eyeliner and mascara with ease? will I be rubbing hard? I'm considering buying one of these...
Maria I.
Peabody, MA
Best way to wash these? I've thrown them in with my towels but I feel like the texture has changed!
Emily R.
Guelph , ON
Did you wash these by hand or in the machine for the first wash? I'm worried since it says not to use fabric softener and stuff - would it be safer to was by hand the first time?
Katie M.
Do these actually work? How many washes do they last? Am I better off buying these or sticking to makeup removal pads?