BY SEPHORA

A set of two machine washable cloths that remove makeup, oils, and pollutants with just water no cleanser necessary. What does: Just add water to these towels to clean your face and remove your makeup. The towels are machine washable, reusable, and are gentle on the delicate skin around the eyes. They're great for the gym or for travel and come housed in a clear, reusable, travel-friendly pouch.

Buy on Sephora
Lendzi G.
Lendzi G.
Morristown, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products for sure !
Influenster
keren a.
keren a.
Lake arthur, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I done fell crazy in love with these make up cloths. They are very affordable and dependable. It is also very easy to wash as well. It removed every single type of makeup and oils off of your face and it is very soft on your skin. I highly recommend it you will be crazy for these cloths just as I am you will not be disappointed.
Daniela G.
Daniela G.
Corona, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a good makeup remover! You wet it and then remove your makeup. It seriously does the job. It does have a little bit of a hard time removing waterproof mascara, so i suggest doing that separatly either before or after with a makeup removing wipe. Will definitely reccomend it though :)
Beth A.
Beth A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are so much better than just a standard wash cloth. They wipe off all my makeup after an oil remover is used and rinse perfectly clean. I then use with a gentle cleanser and it exfoliates my skin. I have two and rotate every few days between them.
BeawtyPi S.
BeawtyPi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nothing like wipes for face, now having these towels have made it so much easier for make up removal in one wipe. I certainly met my expectation, quite effective and easy to use with water. I also gifted one pack to a friend. Will buy again.
Anneke K.
Anneke K.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These look so funny! I would get them because of the color and how they would look on my Vanity ! But I would be interested to see if they really do work or not, get all your eye makeup off. I wish they came in purple !
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loves get you a pair ok for 14 bucks they are washable they get every last drop of makeup off just wash your face after and toss them in the washer omg so great where have you been all my life
QUINN T.
QUINN T.
I love these towels, they work amazing I use novellas water on them to remove my waterproof makeup and it takes of my makeup so effortlessly and i don't have to rub my eyes super hard to make it come off. It is super soft and makes my eyes feel amazing.
DAFFNE V.
DAFFNE V.
Avon park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this on impulse buy and I'm glad I did. When I have my lazy nights I just gab these and take the make off it's very convenient and it has a great price
Cecilia C.
Cecilia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these. Easy makeup removal by simply adding water to dampen. Then followup with your favorite cleanser. After use just drop in machine. It is stain resistant.and very durable. So soft to touch.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does these work??
Emily D.
Emily D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite beauty product?
margarita v.
margarita v.
Elmendorf
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can anybody tell me if they bought this and if they work good?
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Oak Grove, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried these and had success with them? Or was the makeup still left on your face?
Christen F.