BY SEPHORA

A set of two machine washable cloths that remove makeup, oils, and pollutants with just water no cleanser necessary. What does: Just add water to these towels to clean your face and remove your makeup. The towels are machine washable, reusable, and are gentle on the delicate skin around the eyes. They're great for the gym or for travel and come housed in a clear, reusable, travel-friendly pouch.

Buy on Sephora
Callie G.
These really are like magic! I have always had a hard time completely removing all of my mascara at the end of the day no matter what remover I tried. I hate the makeup removers that have oil in them and make my eyes feel oily and blurry the rest of the day/night after using them. But these I just use after my makeup remover and face wash, and they completely take off the rest of the leftover mascara on my eyes. And I love how easy it is to clean them, just throw them in with your dirty towels and hang them to dry. So easy! They last a long time too. Definitely recommend!
Jennifer P.
ashtabula
They’re so soft! Adorable. A little pricey, but that’s okay. Cute packaging. They met my expectations. They removed my makeup. They’re gentle, but for sensitive skin it may irritate yours. I’d recommend this.
Tori J.
Russellville
Absolutely love this cloth. I'm so use to using rough wash clothes or paper towel which leaves my face so red. This makes my skin so soft and doesn't leave a mark on my skin after I'm done! I love this!
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Great at removing the makeup leaves skin looking really fresh good value quality not harsh at all so gentle I love it so much nice packaging too it is great as well I would buy again
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
I done fell crazy in love with these make up cloths. They are very affordable and dependable. It is also very easy to wash as well. It removed every single type of makeup and oils off of your face and it is very soft on your skin. I highly recommend it you will be crazy for these cloths just as I am you will not be disappointed.
Daniela G.
Corona, NY
This is such a good makeup remover! You wet it and then remove your makeup. It seriously does the job. It does have a little bit of a hard time removing waterproof mascara, so i suggest doing that separatly either before or after with a makeup removing wipe. Will definitely reccomend it though :)
Beth A.
These are so much better than just a standard wash cloth. They wipe off all my makeup after an oil remover is used and rinse perfectly clean. I then use with a gentle cleanser and it exfoliates my skin. I have two and rotate every few days between them.
BeawtyPi S.
Nothing like wipes for face, now having these towels have made it so much easier for make up removal in one wipe. I certainly met my expectation, quite effective and easy to use with water. I also gifted one pack to a friend. Will buy again.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Loves get you a pair ok for 14 bucks they are washable they get every last drop of makeup off just wash your face after and toss them in the washer omg so great where have you been all my life
Aditi W.
Indianapolis, IL
These clothes are so useful for getting removal of oil off of my face. However, it is definitely not as good as a name brand typ eof eye makep remover.  Bur for the price, you're definitely getting a good buy. However, if you consistently wear waterproof makeup, look elsewhere.
Emily D.
What's your favorite beauty product?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
How well does these work??
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
How cute are these ...
margarita v.
San Antonio , TX
Can anybody tell me if they bought this and if they work good?
Tiffany D.
Clarksville, TN
Has anyone tried these and had success with them? Or was the makeup still left on your face?