BY SEPHORA

Sephora Black and White Dot Cosmetic Makeup Travel Bag Top Zipper Closure 6" x 9" x 3"

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Saeeda A.
Love this bag/line. Keeps all my makeup together in place. I do work in a office, so this does help me a lot during my hours. No need for improvement i gave it 5 stars for a reason! Keeps all my makeup intact. Medium size.
jayne B.
works so well! really loved this product would definitely recommend to a friend. compares a lot better than alternatives and is very effective. i love it and it shares little room for improvement. can't wait to use it again!
Jennifer B.
This bag keeps all of my make up in one place so I'm never hunting for everything I need! It's compact and easily fits into my purse or handbag!
Debbie h.
Newton, NC
Really cute cosmetic bag. Has a decent amount of room to hold my most used beauty products. Love the design and very durable.
Jennifer W.
Kissimmee, FL
The bag is soft and cute big enough to puy all my make up. I bought thru sephora, great price, and it fit inside
Sarah T.
Marion, NC
I love this bag. It's the perfect size to carry in my purse for all of my must haves during the day. 5 stars!
Haley S.
A great sized bag for makeup storage that is great for long distance traveling! Totally worth the money
Jennifer H.
Bueno, en lo personal me parece una gran presentación, y donde viene, muy agradable y lindo, para cargarla consigo misma