BeautyFaceFace MakeupSephora
COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Liquid Foundation 225 N 084 oz/ 25 mL

SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Liquid Foundation 22.5 N 0.84 oz/ 25 mL

A medium-coverage, natural-finish foundation with a long-wearing, anti-pollution formula that hydrates skin for up to 12 hours and is infused with skincare benefits. Coverage: MediumFinish: NaturalFormulation: LiquidHighlighted Ingredients: - Hyaluronic Acid: Hydrates. - Red Algae Extract: Hydrates. - Brown Algae Extract: Provides an anti-pollution protective shield. What Else You Need to Know: Best Skin Ever Liquid Foundation delivers a second-skin effect and provides lasting hydration, while covering imperfections. Its formula is clinically shown to reduce signs of stress/fatigue, and usage over time is proven to make skin smoother, more even, and more radiant.

Thoughts for best summer foundation with coverage but lightweight?
I recently try SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Liquid Foundation 22.5 N 0.84 oz/ 25 mL but for me isn't a full cover. What do you think about it and if you try what's your experience ?
Is this suitable for oily skin?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Liquid Foundation 22.5 N 0.84 oz/ 25 mL!
Savannah  G.
Bowie, MD
SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Liquid Foundation 22.5 N 0.84 oz/ 25 mL uploaded by Savannah  G.
This is a really beautiful foundation especially at the price point. It’s so skin like, it goes on smoothly and doesn’t empathize my texture or dry patches. It wears well all day if I lightly dust with powder without needing touch ups. I would highly recommend trying this especially if you have dry skin!
Heather F.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Liquid Foundation 22.5 N 0.84 oz/ 25 mL uploaded by Heather F.
So let me start off by saying, I had some really high hopes for this. I mean "Best Skin Ever"? Who wouldn't want that! I've tried this with and without primers & the pigment just sits on my skin in an uneven mess. I'll keep trying different skin prep and see if it changes my mind. But as of right now - I'm not impressed. @sephora
Kristi T.
2,131 reviews
SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Liquid Foundation 22.5 N 0.84 oz/ 25 mL uploaded by Kristi T.
I absolutely love this foundation. I received a sample and immediately bought the full size. It’s well worth the price. I have combo skin and it’s perfect. It lasts all day and never looks dry or cakey. It looks very natural while being a medium coverage foundation. I love the consistency and it just looks like your skin on. I highly recommend this!
Kay N.
Anaheim, CA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Liquid Foundation 22.5 N 0.84 oz/ 25 mL uploaded by Kay N.
Cheaply priced foundation if you don’t want to spend a lot. I wear this sometimes. I love the glass bottle and it’s lasted me 5 months so far. I don’t wear make up everyday. Yes I would recommend for a cheaper priced foundation.
Jennifer D.
Bear, DE
SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Liquid Foundation 22.5 N 0.84 oz/ 25 mL uploaded by Jennifer D.
Solid medium coverage with a brush. Glass packaging. Pump applicator. Good consistency of product. Not too thick or runny. Great staying power on my combo skin. Price is affordable as it's Sephora Brand and you get SERVICE when you walk into their store rather than a drugstore. I absolutely recommend.
Diana H.
1,164 reviews
SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Liquid Foundation 22.5 N 0.84 oz/ 25 mL uploaded by Diana H.
I'm a Sephora lover. I love Sephora shopping here. They have the best prices and deals. They have so many shades and products to choose from.
Tiffanie L.
PORTER RANCH, CA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Liquid Foundation 22.5 N 0.84 oz/ 25 mL uploaded by Tiffanie L.
I was really impressed with this foundation. I wasn't expecting much from a $20 Sephora foundation but it surprised me by how well it looked. My pores looked blurred, my skin looked smooth and pretty. I liked thiay it didn't make my skin look old or too dry. It didn't settle in my lines. However, it's the only foundation I've used lately that made my dry skin look kind of shiny. I don't mind this because i like a little shine since my skin is so dry but I'm not sure how this would work on a person with oily skin COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Liquid Foundation 22.5 N 0.84 oz/ 25 mL Sephora I meant to give this four stars, not 3 but I'm unable to change it.
Stephanie V.
Wethersfield, CT
This base I got it in Sephora stores and it has very good coverage as an additional anti pollution and gives us a perfect and natural finish with a hydration of up to 12 hours.
Georgia V.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Liquid Foundation 22.5 N 0.84 oz/ 25 mL uploaded by Georgia V.
This foundation works surprisingly well. It's medium/full coverage, goes on smooth, doesn't feel heavy. I like it better than a lot of expensive foundations I've used. Also it comes in like 40 shades which is amazing. My skin is a mix of pink, olive, and yellow so it's always difficult to find a great match. I'm wearing 33N in this photo. I wore it to work all day and surprisingly it didn't melt off my face or separate. SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Liquid Foundation 22.5 N 0.84 oz/ 25 mL
Brooke K.
Philadelphia, PA
SEPHORA COLLECTION Best Skin Ever Liquid Foundation 22.5 N 0.84 oz/ 25 mL uploaded by Brooke K.
I heard so many good things about this foundation so I had to try it. I am impressed! It comes out kinda thick but blends in very easily and gives a light to medium coverage. It’s not the best foundation I’ve ever used but for the price it’s nice.