BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A colorless, long-lasting waterproof lip liner that prevents lipstick from feathering.

What it does:
This clear lip liner secretly perfects your lip contour for several hours thanks to a long-lasting waterproof formula. Setting agents keep color where it belongs and prevents your favorite lipstick from feathering. Hyaluronic acid soothes skin and ensures an easy, smooth application.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Apply the universal lip liner to area outside of the lip line.
-Start at the center of the upper lip and move towards the sides.
-Repeat on the lower lip.
-Add color.

Water, Butylene Glycol, Ci 77266 (Black 2), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Coco-Glucoside, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Sodium Benzoate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• I am looking for a product to prevent feathering/bleeding...1 Answers
  • Does this help with bleeding? Or help smooth out lips for...1 Answers
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I’ve been using this SEPHORA COLLECTION Beauty Amplifier Universal Lip Liner I apply it to the outside lip lines to prevent from feathering/bleeding. It’s done me well and I would buy it again. It’s clear and so you cannot tell if your line is not perfectly straight. But it does keep my color from bleeding/feathering. I would recommend trying it if you haven’t. 4 stars because it didn’t last long.
spectacular g.
First time I used a universal lip liner and was kind of disappointed. It's pretty easy to use but it doesn't glide on as easily as I wanted to and since it's universal you have no clue where your lines are going. It would be nicer if it were a bit glossy. At the end of my look I honestly did not see a difference or even feel a difference with using this product. So overall I felt like its an unnecessary step. But maybe there are some long-term benefits. Who knows!
Ophelia B.
Fargo, ND
I didn’t think I would like this lip liner as much as I do, but I absolutely love it! It glides on smoothly and comes in a variety of colors. It’s super affordable, too! I’ve gotten it three times now and it never ceases to amaze me!
Mandy A.
Clearwater
Love this for an all around lip liner. I have my favorites for pinks, reds, and nudes but I own so many different lipsticks and palettes that I had to get a universal one for those unusual colors. I like this a lot, definitely prevents feathering and glides on very smooth.
Alyssa C.
Belfair
This liner goes on smoothly and keeps my liquid lipstick from feathering. It lasts all day and feels great on my lips. It is not drying at all and is very comparable to the UD 24/7 ozone pencil.
Chelby C.
morgantown
Just bought this to wear during my wedding, I wanted to try it out before the big day. I absolutely love it! It allows my lipstick to stay in place for hours even without reapplication. I would recommend this product!!
Meri W.
Louisville
Perfect liner for long wear of your lipstick when you don’t have a color that matches. Easy to apply, long lasting, not obnoxiously expensive. Repeat user. I would absolutely recommend to a friend and buy again.
Niki Z.
Edwardsville
I’ve always had a problem coloring in the lines. Maybe it’s a lack of concentration or patience, but this universal lip liner ensures that when I’m putting on my lipstick I’m not getting it all over my face. This is a must have - especially at this price.
Annie R.
Hewlett
This lip liner comes in many colors, but I use the most natural one to my lip color. It’s smooth and stays put. The price is not bad and I have used it for the past year. I would definitely buy it again.
Courtney W.
Winston Salem, NC
This product is a good neutral lip liner that can be used with any lip color. I don’t have a lot of feathering and bleeding of color so this works well for me. It just gives a neutral line that helps color stay in place longer.
Stephanee S.
Does this help with bleeding? Or help smooth out lips for liquid lips?
Christie M.
Las Vegas, NV
I am looking for a product to prevent feathering/bleeding of my lip color. Will this help?

Sephora