BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A top-selling, smoothing face primer that locks onto foundation, extends the wear of makeup, and preps skin for an even application.

What it does:
This colorless, silky face primer helps to smooth the look of skin, extends the wear of makeup, and works with all complexions to create the perfect base for flawless foundation.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
The new pump/tube dispenser helps dispense the perfect amount of primer every time.

This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Apply all over face or to targeted areas where needed.

Precautions:
-Should be applied over freshly moisturized skin.

Vitamin A: Provides essential antioxidants which help defend skin against environmental aggressors.
-Ceramides: Hydrate.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Nylon-12, Water, Sorbitan Laurate, Tristearin, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lactic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Beauty Amplifier Ultra Smoothing Primer
  • "definitely love this!! it works so great!! i have oily / combination skin and this just evens everything out. i even wear it alone sometimes just to get that extra glow!" in 5 reviews
Melida A.
Canoga Park, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Me encanta !!! Simplemente es muy fascinante la sensación hidratante que deja en tu rostro !! Suave trabaja bien para piel seca.!! Fácil aplicador precio muy accesible !! Se los recomiendo para chicas piel seca el ultra smoothing ya que tiene mejor cobertura en áreas muy secas
carla l.
Salem , OR
I love this primer.  I feel like it's one of those "hidden gems" at Sephora that no one really talks about and I'm not sure why.  It's a silicone-based primer that--to me--feels almost like a dupe for the original Smashbox PhotoFinish primer.  It's smoothing, pore-filling, makes my makeup last longer, and removes easily at the end of the day without leaving my pores feeling clogged.  This is an awesome primer for the price and it's definitely one that I recommend.
Allison B.
I personally love to have hydrating primer. And this primer definitely does the job. It is a dewy beige primer with a sparkly look to it. When you put in on it does dry down kinda fast. But when it’s dry it becomes tacky which is great because foundation sticks to it nicely.
Chasidy 🤙.
This primer works well for me! I love that it is a gel formula. My makeup glides right on after this and it really is a silky finish/feeling. My skin is a combination of dry & oily (depending on the season and area of my face) and it works well in both instances!
Megs 🖤.
Milwaukee
Works and feels exactly like the smashbox silicone primers and half the price! Works well as a blurring primer and helps to soften fine lines. SEPHORA COLLECTION Beauty Amplifier Ultra Smoothing Primer
Andrea G.
cambridge
Good product, good amount of product compare to price is easy to apply, I believe it doesn’t have sun protection but I like to use sunscreen first so I don’t need my primer to have it, I would recommend this to others
Make U.
Chico
Purchased at: Sephora
This face primer makes your skin smooth and ready to put foundation on. It blurs your imperfections and feels great on the skin. It gives you a matte finish and it is pretty inexpensive. I would buy this again.
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
This product is pretty nice if you want a iluminating primer. this product helps you glow and it does not make you break out. I think it's a quality product that helps with the application and finish of my foundation.
Camryn S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product leaves your skin with a very smooth surface. It is a silicon based formula good for all skin types and it keep your makeup in place all day. It gives a natural finish and it is very affordable. I would highly recommend.
Jaclyn J.
Purchased at: Sephora
this is the only primer i’ve ever used, i never used to use primer and a sephora worker told me you’d notice a difference using a primer before foundation and she was so right! it makes your foundation go on so much better and your makeup looks better with it then without.