BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A multitasking spray that sets makeup, refreshes skin, and generally ensures your makeup doesn’t melt off midday (phew!).

What it does:
This multitasking spray features a unique blend of long-lasting, makeup-setting polymers and feel-good ingredients like lemon balm and peppermint extract to prime and perk up your skin. Use it to set your makeup after application or mist on throughout the day for a quick, complexion refresher. The fine mist won’t leave large droplets on your skin or distort the look of your makeup.

Beauty Tip:
Don't want to mist your entire face? Try spritzing your makeup brush before applying powder products to help lock color in place.

Research results:
- 90% reported this product prolongs the wear of makeup

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Spray gently over face.
-If you don't want to mist your entire face, try spritzing your makeup brush before applying powder products to help lock color in place.

Water, Alcohol, PVP, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Ethyl Hexanediol, Octyldodeceth-16, Fragrance, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Glucose, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Sodium Hydroxide.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• How many hours does this typically last? I'm considering ...3 Answers
  • If I have oily skin. Is this ok to use?2 Answers
  • Is this similar to Mac fix+?1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Beauty Amplifier Set and Refresh Spray Mini
  • "i bought this recently because i wanted to have a less pricey setting spray. i have the urban decay all nighter spray and the cover fx mattifying spray, but these are more expensive and i don't want to use them on days when i don't need to use all of my pricey make-up products. this setting spray does its job. it's not as good as ud, but for the price- i think it's amazing. " in 4 reviews
Nichole P.
Brownsville, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
I use this product a few different ways and love it. I use it on days when I am off to help my skin feel refreshed. I also use it to dampen my cosmetic sponges and brushes if I want a more dramatic look. I finish my face before putting on my lipstick to keep my look set and fresh all day. I love the smell, and feeling I get from how cool and calming it is. I have a full sized bottle and love that its only 16 dollars and fits my budget.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,040 reviews
last but not least.. (every guys sign to start getting ready to go ) the final step for the makeup: setting spray !
I got this bad boy on sale for $5 on the sephora website! I love it so much, i have two. It does its job. No complaints other than i overspray it on my hair, but maybe i just got too crazy with it myself. It holds my makeup in place all day. I do prefer the Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray though because it smells better.
tricia e.
Los Angeles
This is my go to basic setting spray. I usually get it when it's on sale at $5 for the mini bottle. Due to my storage situation in my bathroom, I prefer the smaller bottles. I think they are just easier to manage. I use this on my sponge when I apply/blend my cc cream. I find it works better than just wetting the sponge with water. Although this is more about setting my makeup, I do feel it does add a level of hydration too. My aging skin can really look dried out after I apply makeup, so I appreciate all of the hydrating help I can get. I have used this as a spritz to refresh during the day, but there are other spritzes that I like better for this task. However, when packing for a trip, this does me a solid for setting makeup and refreshing during the day. I like that it's small and inexpensive, so if I lose it on a trip, I'm not upset.
Lucia L.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this matte setting spray!! As someone who gets oily throughout the day, this is really a lifesaver and gives me the matte look I want. The only downside is that it can make you look cakey right after application and that it has a horrible chemical smell. Other that, however, its a great setting spray when you need to wear makeup for a night out or a whole day!
Nadine G.
Augusta, GA
After reading 5 star reviews online when I was looking for a good setting spray, I settled on this one.

I also just so happened to have a Sephora gift card, so it was meant to be! Love this setting spray! It works well with my oily skin type and it definitely refreshed your make up! I've even been known to spray my face down again after a couple of hours and it's like I just put my makeup on! Definitely recommend you try this one.
Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
THIS IS MY HOLY WATER, I can’t live without it! I like to spray it before and after I do my makeup because I feel like it holds the makeup better and makes my face look fresh! A little spray goes a long way and I end up having the setting spray for months on end, highly recommend to all.
laurielovegood H.
East Northport
I would give this no stars if I could.. this setting spray was awful!!! I swear I think it’s just water in it... it left my face dewy but not in a good way. I got it on sale, so thankfully I didn’t spend too much money on it. But it didn’t keep my makeup in place and made my foundation look splotchy, as if I sprayed water on my face. Mine also has a weird smell to it. Even if it’s on sale don’t bother spending your money on it
Michael B.
Orlando, FL
I received this as a sample when first signing up as a Beauty Insider, and as soon as I tried it out, I ran back to the store and purchase s full bottle. This is one of the only setting products which I have found can keep up with my fast paced lifestyle as well as my perspiration while at work. This product provides a slight shimmer and a dewy look to the skin which keeps my makeup in place for all ten to twelve hours I’m at work or out of the house. This is a must have in your beauty arsenal, and I will rant and rave about this product for as long as I use makeup.
Megan K.
Pepperell
This is a great setting spray. It keeps my makeup on all day. It is good for all types of skin I have combination and it works perfectly. It isn’t too wet and sets everything nicely. I would say it’s a dupe for higher end brands. I would buy again and recommend to a friend.
sophia j.
a hard pass . i wondered why my makeup looked flawless before putting this setting spray on , but looked very dry when i sprayed this on . when looking at the ingredients list online , alchol is the second ingredient listed . as someone with sensitive and dry skin , my skin did not like it .
val l.
Bangor, PA
how do i sign up as a beauty insider?
Emma Q.
How many hours does this typically last? I'm considering buying the urban decay all nighter... which is better?
Maria M.
Tucson, AZ
If I have oily skin. Is this ok to use?
Neeley B.
Manhattan, KS
How does this setting spray compare to the urban decay ones? I'm looking for a setting spray that is similar to those but doesn't cost as much.
Markeisha T.
Stone Mountain, GA
How much do it cost? And is it worth the price?