SEPHORA COLLECTION Beauty Amplifier Pressed Setting Powder uploaded by Salma A.SEPHORA COLLECTION Beauty Amplifier Pressed Setting Powder uploaded by Shauna C.SEPHORA COLLECTION Beauty Amplifier Pressed Setting Powder uploaded by Andreina C.

BY SEPHORA

Details:

What it is:
An ultra-fine colorless pressed setting powder.

What it does:
This lightweight powder sets makeup, mattifies, and smooths the complexion by reducing the appearance of pores and fine lines. The translucent finish and single universal shade makes it suitable for all skin tones.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Using a brush, lightly dust over makeup to set. Powder can also be applied to targeted areas to mattify and smooth.

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.

About the Brand:

Pilar D.
El Cerrito, CA
I use this as a touch up powder for those times I need to mattify (yes, I'm cursed with oily skin). It works just as well as IT pressed bye bye pores and Fenty blotting powder and infinitely better than UD's de-slick powder. The bonus it slightly blurs pores but more importantly it doesn't disturb your make up. Just a few dabs (dabs not buffing and you're good to go).
I can usually get 2-3 hours after a touch up with this before i have to re-apply---that is huge for m. Will definitely repurchase.
Michelle M.
Pompano Beach, FL
I just recently started using makeup the last several months and the first product that I purchased was the Sephora 10-hour wear Foundation and press setting power and the two together make your skin look absolutely flawless. My nose area did not get shiny throughout the day and a little bit of did at the end of the day was really manageable. There are foundations and powders that cost over $30 that can't even compare to this. Great product super affordable
Paula P.
Bridge City
I ordered this SEPHORA COLLECTION Beauty Amplifier Pressed Setting Powder from Sephora online. It is pretty smooth, feels soft on the skin, and has a matte finish. I do feel like it settles a bit into my fine lines. It also doesn’t keep me shine free for as long as I would like. SEPHORA COLLECTION Beauty Amplifier Pressed Setting Powder
Kara D.
I never really use SC products so I wanted to try this setting powder and I’m obsessed! It leaves my skin matte and smooth! I didn’t notice any creasing under the eyes or any texture. I would definitely recommend if you’re looking for a affordable setting powder. It kinda reminds me of the too faced prep powder.
Rea Y.
I love this setting powder, it leaves a nice matte finish that keeps your make up looking fresh and perfect for hours. I don’t have to reapply make up to get the fresh look as long as I use Sephora setting powder
jessica s.
leweston
This has pretty good coverage and works OK but it’s a compact powder so it does leave a bit of white flashback which is awe full to have. Also, the brand is not cruelty-free. It can be blended out to the point where there is no flashback but it’ll take a bit of work.
Marie olive S.
jersey city
I have been using this for how many years. And with all the high end brands coming out im still using this. It really sets my make up after. Even now that its becoming warmer. It never gets cakey. Compare if i will use translucent loose powder. I like it better.
Mackenzie T.
The Sephora Collection Beauty Amplifier Pressed Setting Powder is a very lightweight that mattifies, and smooths. This product reduces the appearance of pores and fine lines. This setting powder last all day, I never have to touch it up when I have this on. I recommend this to EVERYONE. It will change your entire make-up experience.
Melissa S.
Palm Bay, FL
Smell ruins it for me....however it set makeup okay. Nothing too special or out of the ordinary and like i said the smell just ruins the entire product. Maybe would try again if they changed the scent. I will stick with my urban decay setting spray.
Vanessa W.
Arizona
Purchased at: Sephora
Pretty good powder for a decent price. I'm usually not a fan of white translucent powders because I'm afraid of giving myself a white cast but I apply this very lightly and its hasn't given me trouble. Makes skin look nice and velvety
Sandra D.
Orange Cove , CA
What works better pressed powder or loose powder?
Chelsey T.
Oroville, CA
Is this a color corrector?
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
How well does this work?
Raquel T.
Lisboa
Does it flashback?
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
1,152 reviews
Does this give flashback?