SEPHORA COLLECTION Beauty Amplifier Pressed Setting Powder uploaded by Andreina C.

BY SEPHORA

Details:

What it is:
An ultra-fine colorless pressed setting powder.

What it does:
This lightweight powder sets makeup, mattifies, and smooths the complexion by reducing the appearance of pores and fine lines. The translucent finish and single universal shade makes it suitable for all skin tones.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Using a brush, lightly dust over makeup to set. Powder can also be applied to targeted areas to mattify and smooth.

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.

About the Brand:

Buy on Sephora
Pilar D.
Berkeley
I use this as a touch up powder for those times I need to mattify (yes, I'm cursed with oily skin). It works just as well as IT pressed bye bye pores and Fenty blotting powder and infinitely better than UD's de-slick powder. The bonus it slightly blurs pores but more importantly it doesn't disturb your make up. Just a few dabs (dabs not buffing and you're good to go).
I can usually get 2-3 hours after a touch up with this before i have to re-apply---that is huge for m. Will definitely repurchase.
Paula P.
Bridge City
I ordered this SEPHORA COLLECTION Beauty Amplifier Pressed Setting Powder from Sephora online. It is pretty smooth, feels soft on the skin, and has a matte finish. I do feel like it settles a bit into my fine lines. It also doesn’t keep me shine free for as long as I would like. SEPHORA COLLECTION Beauty Amplifier Pressed Setting Powder
Rea Y.
I love this setting powder, it leaves a nice matte finish that keeps your make up looking fresh and perfect for hours. I don’t have to reapply make up to get the fresh look as long as I use Sephora setting powder
Kara D.
I never really use SC products so I wanted to try this setting powder and I’m obsessed! It leaves my skin matte and smooth! I didn’t notice any creasing under the eyes or any texture. I would definitely recommend if you’re looking for a affordable setting powder. It kinda reminds me of the too faced prep powder.
jessica s.
This has pretty good coverage and works OK but it’s a compact powder so it does leave a bit of white flashback which is awe full to have. Also, the brand is not cruelty-free. It can be blended out to the point where there is no flashback but it’ll take a bit of work.
🦄💄BeautySheIs💄🦄 B.
Sephora’s products are so underrated, this powder works just as well as as some other powders although I do wish it was a little more fine and blurring . Not sure if it’s great for dry skin but try it out for yourself and see .
Gabby M.
I really like this powder I put it on in and made my make up looks really good the best party I’ve ever used I like the weed makes make up look really good job

are use other potters but they’re not like this
Richie G.
Franklin
This is my go to setting powder. It is affordable and works great. It has the perfect finish and is easy to apply. I couldn’t ask for a better powder to keep my makeup on all day.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Me gusto bastante este polvo porque me sello muy bien mi base de maquillaje, no le doy 5 estrellas porque siento que me da pesadez, sin embargo mis poros agradecen que sea tan lindo.
Ann A.
phoenix
I really like it I use at as eye setting and my shadows blend beautifully! I’m a very oily type and I can get full 8hrs with no creasing. Easy to apply even with finger tips best used with a fluffy brush.
Sandra D.
Orange Cove, CA
What works better pressed powder or loose powder?
Chelsey T.
Oroville, CA
Is this a color corrector?
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Does this give flashback?
Ashley A.
Raymore
Does it make you look matte or shiny?
Raquel T.