SEPHORA COLLECTION Beauty Amplifier Lip Primer uploaded by Jessica B.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A lightweight lip primer with a balm-like texture that extends the wear of lip products.

What it does:
This balm-like lip primer contains nourishing sunflower seed oil for ultimate comfort, while hyaluronic filling spheres and vitamin E moisturize and smooth lips in preparation for color application. The formula locks color in place for extended wear that never cracks, bleeds, or fades. The universally flattering shade helps to neutralize lips, creating the ultimate canvas for lip color application.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-For best results, apply lip primer to exfoliated lips. Follow with your favorite lip color.

Sunflower Seed Oil: Moisturizes.
-Hyaluronic Filling Spheres: Give lips a plumper look.
- Vitamin E: Provides antioxidant protection.

Isononyl Isononanoate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ozokerite, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Mango Butter Dimer Dilinoleyl Esters/Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Candelilla Wax, Silica, Carnauba Wax, Triisocetyl Citrate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vanillin, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, 1,2-Hexanediol.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

spectacular g.
Use it all the time and really makes my lipstick last. Doesn’t really have a color to it it’s basically transparent and mattifies your lips without adding the waxiness of a lip balm.
Madeline M.
Mashpee, MA
Kind of was tricked into buying this but I use it a lot! I put it on after my foundation and let it sit for about 10 minutes before adding color. I gave it a 3 because I don’t know if it’s making my lip color stay or do I just have long lasting lipsticks?
Jen M.
Albany
I use this for peace of mind but I don’t see much of a difference when wearing my darker lip colors. I was expecting something that would make the color last longer and also prevent from staining my lips.
Brina H.
It's ok, I tend to lean towards matte liquid lipstick, so I don't use this primer as much. It does perform well with regular lipstick and lip pencils, it really gives them a good, flexible base to grip to... and it doesn't dry out your lips or affect the color of the product. Also worth pointing out that it has minimal "drag" when applying your lip products, so it's not stiff or dry.
Kimberly J.
Troy, NY
My lip colors stay significantly longer and don't dry out my lips now that I've started using this lip primer! It's the only lip primer I've ever used, so I don't know how it compares, but I do know it will be difficult for me to want to buy anything else, because this works so well.
Faiza M.
I love the sephora makeup selection. They have everything, makeup skincare, hair products, everything. With the sephora products, I can easily find dupes for the more prestige products
I also like that there are so many colors and options with sephora products.
Kara I.
Highland Park, NJ
This is great in the summer when your lips don't have such a great base to it. I use it whenever I have gotten too much sun and it helps a lot. I definitely would recommend this to others and would buy it again.
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Jessica L.
Lynchburg, VA
I purchased this to compare it with MAC's lip primer. I have to say I was surprised at the difference because I do not put much stock in MAC products. However, MAC far out preforms with this one. The Sephora version goes on more like a foundation for your lips. It is a light beige tone. I does not help the longevity of lipstick or lip liner. It is not horrible, I can not say that it negatively impacts the lipstick, just does not seem to do anything to help. Bottom line you get what you pay for.
Katie B.
['Raceland', ''], LA
Lovvveee it!! Don’t like the tingle or burn but hey beauty is pain right?? I bought a cheaper sample size, I may return for the full size! I do use it sparingly