BY SEPHORA #85 in Eye Primer

An innovative powder eye primer that mattifies and creates a smooth surface for transfer-proof eye shadow and liner application. This powder eye primer absorbs oil and creates a smooth surface for eyeliner eye shadow application to help your look last all day long. It is formulated Without: - ParabensBeauty Tip: This primer can even be used to help mattify targeted areas of the face like forehead, chin, and nose or swept over brows to help keep brow products in place. see more...

• Has anyone tried this? I need this not for me, but for someone wi...3 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Beauty Amplifier Lid and Liner Primer 0.17 oz
  • "Sephora has great cosmetics and I have tried this a few times. The packaging is very nice. I have blue eyes and my skin has its days being dry or oily and this works well with me for both. I would definitely buy this again!" in 6 reviews
Aurora V.
San Antonio
I love this!!!!
My eye lids are very oily after a while. My eyeshadow wpuld look like I didnt blend well and OILY.
BUT once I saw this on sale. I said why not try it.
It works very well! I use this ALL THE TIME.
But first, I apply liquid eye primer then this. I reccomend it to anyone who goes through the same oily issue.
Edie G.
This is a great affordable eye shadow base. It’s easy to apply(I just use my finger) and it blends out very nicely. I don’t like the feel of the product when I put it on it definitely has a chalky feeling to it. It’s creamy but chalky. It is long lasting and my eye shadows doesn’t crease or smear!
Savannah M.
Atlanta
I feel like it doesn’t do much but sit on my lid like an eyeshadow. Doesn’t accomplish anything visibly and is defintiley not a must have. Wouldn’t really recommend as it doesn’t seem to do anything.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Picked this up to give it a try, was actually surprised how well is held up all day. The compact is small but the majority of primers are at three times the cost. This blended out with a brush evenly and helped my eyeshadow and liner last through the day the few times I've worn it so far. You can't go wrong for $5 even if it's small compact
Allison B.
Florence, AL
LOVE this! I ordered some things off Sephora.com and saw this was on sale for $5.00 and I had to get it!

This powder really smooths out the lid for great application of Eyeshadow and sets a good surface for blending. If you have and creasing in your eyelids like me and foundation/Concealer gets in the creases this also smooths that out!

It also makes my eyeshadow last ALL day and it does. It get patchy!

For $5.00, I for sure recommend this!
Yilian V.
Okay when I first got this I was like "this is really tiny" but I love it. It applies really nicely to my eye lid and I don't have to put too much. It was very affordable and I got to just to try and see if it was good. This is my second time purchasing it . I know that it's very small but the product works really great.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
Def use this to SET your eyeshadow primer, not as the primer itself. It makes the shadow application smooth and silky, it's pretty nice. Extends the life of my shadow from my oily lids, less creasing than without. I didn't use it under prime conditions though, usually I don't apply anything but primer on clean lids but I applied this over moisturized and primed lids. I'm sure it does even more work without the moisturizer.
Nicole D.
San diego, CA
This "primer" is NOT a primer base. It's a powder that works best if applied on top of an eyelid primer. This absorbs any oil/moisture remaining from your primer/eyelids and helps your eyeshadow glide on and blend so smoothly. I took a star away because I don't think it's advertised properly but honestly this makes eyeshadow application so easy and SO smooth.
Sandra S.
Tacoma, WA
I always use this on top on the MAC painterly paintpot to prime and set my eyelids. So far is the best combo I have found. I was using a skin toned eyeshadow to set the primer, but this works better.
Catherine M.
Frisco, CO
This is a good product and definitely did help with my oily skin. It is nice to even out the base and make blending easier with some products. Paired with setting spray this made me stay flawless all day and can't beat the $5 price tag I paid for while on sale.
Rachel T.
Has anyone tried this? I need this not for me, but for someone with oily skin type. No eyeliner will stay on her, we tried stila and Kat Von d which are the best formulas I know and they both melt off her, will this help? Or do you know an eyeliner that will stay on oily eyelids better?