BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A luminizing gel primer that can be used as a traditional primer, mixed with foundation, or used as a luminizer/strobing product on top of your foundation for certain areas of the face.

What it does:
This multipurpose luminizing formula is infused with light reflecting pearls. It creates a flawless canvas for makeup application and extends the wear of your look, but can also be mixed with foundations and moisturizers for an allover glow. It can also be worn over makeup as a luminizer/strobing product.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Suggested Usage:
-Apply a small amount of primer to skin prior to foundation for extended wear, or use alone for a healthy glow.
-Freshen your look by applying over makeup throughout the day.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Mica, Glycerin, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Glycol Stearate, Peg-2 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Isohexadecane, Laureth-23, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polysorbate 80, Laureth-4, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Tin Oxide, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Potassium Sorbate, Linalool, Sorbitan Oleate, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Tocopherol, Silica.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• What is an beauty amplifier? Is this product for sensitiv...1 Answers
  • I love anything that promises a glow but not something th...1 Answers
  • Can someone tell me how it works in different skin comple...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "loved this product and how even added to a matte foundation it gives you a nice dewy and luminous look. a little product goes a long way and is very moisturizing so great as a primer! would definitely recommend this and i know i'll be getting some more!" in 8 reviews
Symone M.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Standard size more...
I absolutely love this cosmetic primer. It's a water based gel face primer and it is definitely a must have for my makeup routine. I work a lot and am always on the go and this product definitely delivers on keeping my makeup on fleek all day! I received this as a gift and I will continue to get it because it's the best I've ever used. And a little product goes a long way and you can definitely feel it mattify your skin. SEPHORA COLLECTION Beauty Amplifier Afterglow Primer & Luminizer
Genevieve G.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Mini Size more...
Love this primer! Gives you a nice glow and really holds your makeup in place. I just apply it with my fingers all over and does great. Don’t really recommend it under your eyes tho. I’ve won just by itself and it makes my skin look great too.
Hannah H.
Cleveland , MS
Review for: Standard size more...
I mean, it gives my face a nice glow, but when I top it off with my lock it foundation, it practically disappears, which would be fine if it actually held my makeup in place, but I still end up with patches on my chin and nose from rub-off. It’s great if you’re looking to go natural with no makeup because it’s a beautiful color and feels light, but if you’re looking for a real primer, you need to up your game. I probably won’t buy again.
Samantha M.
Enosburg Falls, VT
Review for: Standard size more...
[product:sephora-collection-beauty-amplifier-mattifying-h2o-gel-primer-1-oz/-30-ml] ;
This product completely dried my face out. I used it once and regret it. If you look up the ingrediants, one of them is alcohol. Totally not cool since I have an acne regime that I strictly follow. I use enough alcohol on my face. Anyway, I brought it back to Sephora to swap out for the Fenty Primer. That seems to work much better for my combo skin.
Amanda C.
Review for: Mini Size more...
I have been using this for a few weeks now and have noticed a significant improvement in how long my makeup lasts. It helps to brighten the skin tone to give your face a healthy glow. I would purchase this again.
Alexis L.
Santa Ana
Review for: Mini Size more...
I like that this product gives a nice glow but I wouldn't use it as a primer. It didn't work well with my silicone based foundation so was very disappointed. It also has a weird texture that gets stringy and messy when you open it. I will still use it for days I want to glow.
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
Review for: Mini Size more...
I love this primer! Bought this with a couple of others just to try when I ran out of my favorite(MAC). I think this primer is best for dry skin because its kind of thick and it gives an awesome glow. I also used it with Josie Marian Vibrancy foundation. Definitely recommend.
Sydney Z.
Goshen, IN
Not a fan. I bought this primer for my wedding because I was told by a make up consultant there it was a MUST have. I paired it with Lancôme foundation. Since then I've tried my (amazing) foundation with and without the primer and notice no difference in appearance (so why buy it? ) It made my skin feel greasy too. Not a fan, won't buy again.
Chelsea M.
Review for: Standard size more...
I Recently purchased this in an effort to find a primer that has a glowing/highlighting effect. This product has just the right amount of that! I bought the smaller sample size of this, for $7, so I could test it out. It's nice because it can be used by itself to make your skin glow and look beautiful all day long or it can be used as a primer under foundation for some added glow. Very lightweight gel-like formula good for all skin types. The only thing is it's slightly tan tinted so not sure how that would look on All skin tones. I love the beauty amp line!
Nikol N.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I bought this the second it came out because I'm always looking for a good primer. I love it and will re purchase. It's thicker, and smells odd (I'm not sensitive to smells). It really does "illuminate", and I like the look under my foundation. I have combo skin and tend to get oily in the summer and this did very well for me. #musesofinfluenster
Nigil B.
Greenville, SC
What is an beauty amplifier? Is this product for sensitive skin?
Tanya A.
I have been debating to try out this product! Does it work well on sensitive skin?
Christina D.
Sarasota
How does this product work?
Jocelyn C.
Cuál es su precio?
Misha K.
I love anything that promises a glow but not something that's full of glitter. Is this worth it?