BY SEPHORA

A cute pair of gloves with a Christmas design, impregnated with a skincare formula enriched with avocado extract from natural origin. Completely watertight and tactile, these limited-edition gloves effortlessly pamper your hands and allow you to carry on your activities. Perfect for winter, this mask nourishes dry skin intensely and soothes and repairs damaged hands. For hands that are suppler, soothed, and more beautiful. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Sephora was inspired by its existing sheet masks to offer fun and efficient hand care a simple and practical alternative to hand creams and other hand care products. However, these masks won't leave hands sticky or greasy. Research results: In a consumer test carried out by 100 volunteers, after 3 days of use:- 97% felt the mask soothes dry and fragile hands- 94% felt the mask deeply nourishes the skin- 94% felt the mask soothes the sensation of tightness

Buy on Sephora
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I love how cute this packaging is, but I also love the product. These hand masks are lifesavers to dry skin. My hands get extra dry the moment the weather gets cold, so I constantly have to reapply hand cream. These hand masks help to hydrate and soften hand skin. They’re also a nice treat before special occasions/events.
Jessica J.
Grand Forks, ND
Awesome and very soft results! WARNING: very cold and slippery feeling! I recommend wearing these when you can cuddle up and be nice and toasty! (It might just be me though) My hands felt so soft afterwards and the ingredients are very healthy and enriching!
BettyJo M.
I love the hand and foot masks. So easy to use and super hydrating. I really like these and they are great priced for an occasional treat! I highly recommend them and I’m a repeat buyer of pretty much all of the foot and hand masks Sephora has to offer.
Kristy W.
I love this Sephora avocado hand masks I had such dry hands and omg this made my hands feel so soft. It was a dream. I totally recommend you try it and it’s totally affordable. I would buy again once my store gets more
Kristy H.
This leaves your hands so soft! It smells good and is easy to use and apply. The price is amazing amd Im so happy i tried this out. I purchased at sephora and will be repurchasing. Highly recommend
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
These masks are absolutely amazing!  I have problems with my cuticles peeling and bleeding due to dry skin, and use of these masks have helped to eleminate this issue.  if you have dry skin, this is for you!  also, the smell is not as much like a salad as you would think from the name, its totally worth it.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
These are really nice and they will make your hands soooo soft, this is a must try product and recommend y'all to try it.
Kayley W.
Ionia, MI
Low price and your hands come out silky smooth. Didn't notice any negative effects on my finger nails. Recommend.
floraltina Х.

"Des résultats impressionnants et très doux! AVERTISSEMENT: un sentiment très froid et glissant! Je recommande de porter ces derniers Vous êtes ici: Vous êtes en train de faire un plaisir? les ingrédients sont très sains et enrichissant! "
Choubaila M.
i love this msk the  color  is pink and i love this color  actelly i  don't  knoww  what this mask do but  i hope to try it
Hind A.
Fredericton
Does it work great?! To keep your hands soft and hydration
Kris J.
Clear Lake
Does this product make your fingernails weak?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
How long does this keep your hands moisturized for?
Choubaila M.
what  this mask do exactlly !!
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
How long should they be applied on the hands to work properly? 1 hour? 30 min? Is it available in the offline or online store?