SEPHORA COLLECTION Atomic Volume Mascara Ultra Black uploaded by Maria W.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:A mega-volume, ultra-black mascara. What it does: Sephora Brand Atomic Volume Mascara - Ultra Black blows all other mascaras away. The dramatically dark color formula conditions lashes, keeping them pretty, healthy, and seriously stunning. What else you need to know: An innovative tubular brush applicator with a lash-lengthening comb perfectly separates lashes for a full, sexy flutter. Size: 0.5 oz

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Mary E.
I love trying new mascaras and I am always open to trying a new brand but this one left me quite disappointed. It left my eyelashes super clumpy and didn't do too much to lengthen it. I ended up throwing it away because it always made a mess of a my eyes when I tried to put it on!
Mariandrea P.
Doral, FL
This was my first serious mascara. I was fifteen years old when I bought it. It was christmas in Paris and my first time in Sephora. I fell in love, of course.

This formula is amazing, I've never tried something like this since then. It has that falsies effect, without sticky lashes. It gives you very long, wide, beautiful lashes. Aaaand, it doesn't hurt them when you wipe it off. When I had this Mascara it was like the golden age for my lashes. It did looked pretty amazing.

I totally recommend this one. Buy it if you got the chance.
Dani L.
Warrensburg , MO
This is my all time favorite mascara! The brush is AMAZING and I can get so much volume and length from my lashes with this stuff, it's magical! It goes on smooth and doesn't leave my lashes looking like spider legs or flaking off into my eyes. I definitely recommend this mascara! In fact, I buy it for my family and friends at Christmas, that's how much I love it and want to share this stuff!
Cynthia H.
I have found other mascaras that are a whole lot better than this one. It made my lashes clump together pretty badly. I also don't like the brush that it has. I won't be getting this particular mascara again.
Lindsey M.
Milford, CT
I got this mascara as a sample and was really disappointed. I know it's a budget product, but I felt that it did very little for my lashes, other than darken them. This one won't be staying in my makeup routine. :(
Savannah B.
Panama City Beach, FL
This product isn't bad but wasn't life changing I liked it for my bottom lashes because it put a ton of product on my top lashes which made it get a bit clumpy but the brush design was good to define each bottom lash
Cyd A.
Algunas dicen que no es bueno, y otras dicen que si lo es ... Cada cual tiene gustos diferente y yo estoy interezada pero por mi localidad se me es dificil conseguirlo
Diana P.
I like this product. It leaves my lashes looking full and fabulous. I also don't have to apply a whole lot so it doesn't get the lashes to stick together.
Alana R.
Shaker Hts, OH
Definitely one of my favorite mascaras. Consistently won't clump your lashes and gives them lots of volume. Doesn't smudge and has long lasting wear.
Shannon R.
Baton Rouge, LA
I'm a mascara junkie so I always have lots of mascara on hand. I like this one because of the wand. Definitely makes your eyelashes look longer.
Ashley H.
Owingsville, KY
I love volume when it comes to my eye lashes and I just can't seem to find a brand that does this...I suppose my question is: Does this product live up to its name?