BY SEPHORA #75 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

A silky-soft fox-themed sleeping mask that covers your eyes for a restful. This sleeping mask is easy on delicate skin and comfortable to wear. With a cute, plush sleepy fox design and adjustable strap, this mask blocks out light so you can catch a blissful slumber anywhere, anytime. This product is not tested on animals.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Suzie M.
Chattanooga, TN
Sleep like a baby when your spouse wants to keep the light on. It meet every expectation I had. A little to high for what it is. I purchased it online from a app. Great gift for a friend who has a spouse.
Mylee N.
First of all it's super cute. I always wear it to bed, usually because it's so bright outside in the summer when I go to bed. It feels super good on my face and it doesn't scratch it was she is awesome.
Taylor s.
E Patchogue, NY
So I work overnights and when I get home it's bright outside. I always have a hard time sleeping because the sun is shining on my bed. I bought this to help block out the sun and it works really well. I have an easier time falling asleep now
ERICKA G.
Rochester, NY
I sometime sleep with a mask over my eyes so I can go to sleep faster. It is comfy on my face and it does help me fall asleep. It is of expensive and I have a lot of different kind of designs. I would buy this again
Jasmine F.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Marissa L.
Spokane Vly, WA
My kiddos absolutely love these!! Always super fun to wear to bed and they are high quality which means my kids can't break them easily
Britney S.
Woonsocket
i enjoyed sleeping in the sleep mask, keeps my sleep mood calm, i felt my eyes were not as puffy and red as they normally are.
Emmi A.
Ellsworth Afb, SD
I love this and it looks so super cute I sometimes sleep during the day so it help keeps me asleep even when light is coming in
Sarah G.
New Albany, IN
Don't like the feel of this very much, but it does it's job in blocking out light, and helps me sleep a little better
lorie p.
Cortland, OH
I love this little guy. Never bothers me when I sleep.
I use it and home & when I have a long red-eye flight.