SEPHORA COLLECTION Artist Color Box Makeup Palette uploaded by Lacie G.

BY SEPHORA

An impressive palette featuring 24 waterproof eye shadows, six lip glosses, five eye pencils, and a double-ended applicator brush. Imagine, create, and experiment with this expansive palette that allows for a variety of looks, from romantic and sophisticated to natural or smoky. The 24 eye shadow formulas come in a range of matte, shimmer, and glitter finishes and the eye liners add stunning definition with matte and metallic finishes. Seal your look with a kissable pout, choosing from a spectrum of daring reds, sweet pinks, and darling neutrals. This set contains: - 24 x 0.032 oz eye shadows - 6 x 0.023 oz lip glosses - 5 x 0.021 oz eye pencils - Double-ended lip gloss/eye shadow applicator It is formulated Without: - Parabens see more...

SEPHORA COLLECTION Artist Color Box Makeup Palette
  • "I love all the eye shadow colors in this box I know sephora make up is as good as the higher brands you can't go wrong with this palette." in 2 reviews
  • "It has long lasting power." in 1 review
  • "Great color choices lasts long and doesn't crease All of sephoras products are great" in 1 review
Tina B.
Tina B.
Sephora's Color Box Makeup Palette is AMAZING!!!! I love it so much! It has just the right amount of colors to experiment and practice while i learn more about makeup. My friends ask me all the time what palette i use. You cant really go wrong with this one. <3
Malini S.
Malini S.
Orlando, FL
Veryy good makeup it has brilliant colors n it is just to die for you guys should really try it out is the best..
Nicool R.
Nicool R.

Me gusta esto. Tiene tantas opciones diferentes para cualquier cosa que le gustaría probar . Gran paleta
Esty C.
Esty C.
Brooklyn, NY
I think this product is very good I've had it and it works really well I recommend people to use it
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Fullerton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my very first makeup pallet. I got it for $30 and it was very easy to use. I did notice it didn't show very good pigmentation if you didn't use a primer. There was fall out but overall It was a good first makeup pallet.
Kanza T.
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my very first makeup palette, and for the amount of shadows/lip creams you get for the price is amazing. I do agree that some of the shadows should be more pigmented, but the darker color are great. Also a couple of the shimmer shades are too glitter bomb-y for my taste. Overall, you can create countless looks using this palette.
Aly P.
Aly P.
Seems like cheap quality compared to most of the sephora branded makeup. I would suggest getting individual packaged makeup instead
Susan C.
Susan C.
Long Island City, NY
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need another one for Christmas! So awesome to mix and match these colors. I go through it in the summer mostly when I wear more colors. Easily blends & lasts a while.
I love this palette, the colors are beautiful and they're all very pigmented. I just didn't like the eye pencils, they aren't soft enough and hard to put on.
Alejandra c.
Alejandra c.
How much are these? Are they worth the buy?
Keisha C.
Keisha C.
Does it travel well?
Katie F.
Katie F.
Appalachia, VA
I absolutely love Sephora! I'm wondering how well this set is for traveling?