SEPHORA COLLECTION Artist Color Box Makeup Palette uploaded by Lacie G.

BY SEPHORA

An impressive palette featuring 24 waterproof eye shadows, six lip glosses, five eye pencils, and a double-ended applicator brush. Imagine, create, and experiment with this expansive palette that allows for a variety of looks, from romantic and sophisticated to natural or smoky. The 24 eye shadow formulas come in a range of matte, shimmer, and glitter finishes and the eye liners add stunning definition with matte and metallic finishes. Seal your look with a kissable pout, choosing from a spectrum of daring reds, sweet pinks, and darling neutrals. This set contains: - 24 x 0.032 oz eye shadows - 6 x 0.023 oz lip glosses - 5 x 0.021 oz eye pencils - Double-ended lip gloss/eye shadow applicator It is formulated Without: - Parabens

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Artist Color Box Makeup Palette
  • "You can't go wrong with this palette. The colors are bright and beautiful. They are pigmented well." in 3 reviews
  • "I love all the eye shadow colors in this box I know sephora make up is as good as the higher brands you can't go wrong with this palette." in 2 reviews
  • "Great color choices lasts long and doesn't crease All of sephoras products are great" in 1 review
Victoria G.
Manteca, CA
This was my very first makeup pallet. I got it for $30 and it was very easy to use. I did notice it didn't show very good pigmentation if you didn't use a primer. There was fall out but overall It was a good first makeup pallet.
Katharine K.
Chelmsford, MA
Sephora always comes up with such nice things, and this is one of them. It is a good thing to buy if you would like to have nice makeup but don't want to go all the way and spend a huge amount of money on name brand makeup. I would recommend this to any makeup freak!
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
This was my very first makeup palette, and for the amount of shadows/lip creams you get for the price is amazing. I do agree that some of the shadows should be more pigmented, but the darker color are great. Also a couple of the shimmer shades are too glitter bomb-y for my taste. Overall, you can create countless looks using this palette.
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
I need another one for Christmas! So awesome to mix and match these colors. I go through it in the summer mostly when I wear more colors. Easily blends & lasts a while.
Tina B.
Sephora's Color Box Makeup Palette is AMAZING!!!! I love it so much! It has just the right amount of colors to experiment and practice while i learn more about makeup. My friends ask me all the time what palette i use. You cant really go wrong with this one. <3
Melissa D.
Great palette to give as a gift to a younger girl. The color pay off just isn't there in my opinion, the price is great but the quality just isn't there. You get what you pay for.
I love this palette, the colors are beautiful and they're all very pigmented. I just didn't like the eye pencils, they aren't soft enough and hard to put on.
Susan C.
Long Island City, NY
Aly P.
Seems like cheap quality compared to most of the sephora branded makeup. I would suggest getting individual packaged makeup instead
La s.
Topeka, KS
Never have try sephora scared to but and not liking it does anyone recomend this i am intrested on buying eyeshadows and lippies
Keisha C.
Does it travel well?
Alejandra c.
How much are these? Are they worth the buy?
Katie F.
Appalachia, VA
I absolutely love Sephora! I'm wondering how well this set is for traveling?