BY SEPHORA

A silky smooth primer that penetrates quickly to mattify the complexion. Keep a matte complexion for eight hours with this velvety smooth primer, specially formulated to mattify instantly while absorbing excess sebum. The special formula creates an excellent canvas for concealer or foundation, ensuring smoother application and longer, more-even wear. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Synthetic Fragrances This oil-free formula is non-comedogenic and dermatologically tested.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Anti-Shine Foundation Primer
  • "my skin gets very oily, and this helps to keep the shine down before i use foundation. great product and i highly recommend it!" in 24 reviews
  • "Dries out your skin really bad do make sure you moisturize a ton before use unless you have insanely oily skin" in 1 review
  • "Just a dab on a cotton ball or makeup sponge applicator and you're set!" in 1 review
  • "Great product, makes my makeup look more natural when I but a little bit on my face before applying makeup" in 1 review
  • "yes yes yes is all I can say, this product is amazing goes on very well , if you don't have this you must try." in 1 review
Laura G.
brownsville
This primer is very good for oily face! It also has sun protection therefore it is just perfect!! It helps my foundation si perfectly into my face! My ultimate favorite one! I always use this one.
Macie M.
Sephora is my all time favorite the primer last all day keeping the makeup looking fresh after a long day at work.. applies easily and feels nice on the skin not sticky feeling like some products
kara F.
Englewood, NJ
I've been using this product for a little over a year. It definitely lives up to the anti-shine claim. It creates and good base for my concealer and foundation. I purchased in store then read reviews on the Sephora website where I saw other people writing about their issue with the pump not working. That would be my only issue with the product. It doesn't bother me since I don't really wear makeup often and can just use a qtip or something to get a little out. Because of that, I have a lot of product left and I can't say whether they've fixed that issue or not. Still a good product though.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
I am not a huge fan of this primer it's not bad but just not my favorite however it's my sisters favorite and she goes through it rather quickly and really loves so I think you have to try to know for sure
Christa B.
Astoria, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Definitely helps to matte out my skin and hold the makeup on. Started using after I noticed my makeup constantly transferring when ever I’d even brush by someone or something. I’ve used some that seem to help elongate wear a little better but the price is always so great on the Sephora brand I keep ending up with it.
Monika T.
Norwalk, CA
I love the gel texture of this primer! It smooths out my face perfectly to allow my make up to go smoothly over it. This primer helped absorb the oil in my skin, allowing my foundation to be a little more mattifying.
Yesenia M.
Wilmington, CA
Love it, I couldn't be anymore satisfied. Especially for the price it is work a try. I like to use it when I am not going to anywhere fancy like just for an everyday look. Doesn't leave my face oily or dry.
Lindsay P.
Hallandale, FL
This primer is pretty good. If you have combination skin the it definitely does the job. It holds up well for quite long and I only experienced shine after about five hours in extreme heat. So, this is a winner in my opinion!
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
I have a love/hate relationship with Sephora brand products. They are usually hit or miss. This particular one is a miss. The packaging is my first complaint. Half the time when I want to use, the pump gets jammed and will not dispense any product. Fail! Secondly, this primer did nothing for my shine like it promised. Thirdly, my makeup did not last near as long throughout the day as it does with other primers. The price may tempt you, but I assure you this is a Fail product. Save the $15 to add more money to, to purchase a primer that does actually what it says and works well-such as Smashbox or UrbanDecay Pore Perfection!
Kimarie P.
Beaverton, OR
I used to love this product, an excellent, lightweight primer at a great value. Without extra scents or any drying effects, it kept makeup looking smoothr and satin-finished for hours longer. After the packaging changed from a simple tube to the more wasteful self-propelling dispenser bottle I persisted for several months, but eventually had to stop buying it. I find it stops dispensing quickly, and I spend the rest of the time storing it upside down and struggling to get the product out. Huge waste of plastic, product & time. I'm sorry to see Sephora ruin this favorite product and would welcome a package redesign.
Randee R.
Downey, CA
I tested this in store and it looked aand felt a little like Smashbox photofinish primer, those who have tried this primer, would you say it works the same? I’m looking for a new primer that’s inexpensive. Thanks in advance!!
Rosita U.