SEPHORA COLLECTION Angled Cuticle Nipper Black uploaded by Luz R.SEPHORA COLLECTION Angled Cuticle Nipper Black uploaded by Maya K.SEPHORA COLLECTION Angled Cuticle Nipper Black uploaded by sneha s.

BY SEPHORA #5 in Cuticle Clippers

An innovative three-piece tool to keep your nails healthy and clean. This multitasking tool contains a trio of nail-perfecting essentials: a cuticle trimmer, cleaner, and pusher. The portable design easily fits in your purse, so you can keep your tips looking their best at all times. The pretty pink finish is soft to the touch and provides a nice pop in your makeup bag. see more...

• "A bit pricey for a set of clippers but worth it." in 1 review
Karina M.
El Paso, TX

it gives you a precise cut leaving you with a wonderful manicure. It may be a little prisy but it's worth it because many citicule cutters have broken or loss of grip but not this one. I'm been using it for 2 months and is still as new when I bought it.
Valerie M.
Many cuticle cutters have broken or have loss of grip and that for me is a big NO! Every girls loves to have their toes and fingernails properly done especially at home when they do it themselves. While reading this review you may be thinking "a cuticle cutter is just a simple cutticle cutter" However, this Sephora angled cuticle nipper gives you a precise cut leaving you with a wonderful manicure, you define you will not regret purchasing something so worth buying
Nyaja j.
Columbia, SC
After numerous disappointing experiences with grocery store cuticle nippers, I decided to bite the bullet and purchase these Tweezerman Stainless Cuticle Nippers. They were expensive, but the reviews of this product were positive and convinced me that these were the item I was seeking. I was not disappointed when the nippers arrived. They are extremely sharp, very well constructed, and do an excellent job cutting tough cuticles or hangnails.
Lauren O.
Shady Side, MD
The cuticle clipper was nice the grip on it was nice because it allowed me to use the product without it slipping out of my hands and without discomfort from the metal on my hands. The only thing I did not like was that the part that holds the tension between the two sides and allows you to open and close with pressure would sort o slip out of place every once in a while but it was a relatively easy fix.
member-28f0ac431
Atwater, CA
Sephora brand products are made of high quality parts that do its job well. The cuticle cutter is easy to hold I. The Palm of your hands and the angle of the cutters makes cutting the cutiles easy, the line of vision is never blocked by awkward hand placements on the cutters. I highly recommend Sephora brands for all of your nail needs.
Lindsey R.
San Jose, CA
I use cuticle clippers for everything literally! Cutting my toe nails, my cuticles or even cutting tags off lol! The clippers are so durable i love it! And the cut they give is nice and clean no pull of the skin to get the cut to go through! They are a little bit more than the price you could get at a drug store but they are worth it!
Eli (Gb2346) P.
I get ingrown toe nails and these have saved my poor toes on more then one occasion! We even bought one to keep in the RV I have mines for three years now and so far i have two of them. I have other brands vbut this one works best.Great product, i keep one at home and one at work. Great for those pesky cuticles and hang nails.
Aileen E.
Bridgeport, CT
I love doing my own mani and pedi. I learned how to do because with two daughters i new ot was a time to connect with them while doing their nails. I bought this cuticle clipper from Sephora and it works fenomenal. I have mines for three years now and so far i have two of them. I have other brands vbut this one works best.
Stacie G.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
Love the all in one innovative three-piece tool to keep your nails healthy and clean. This multitasking tool contains a trio of nail-perfecting essentials: a cuticle trimmer, cleaner, and pusher. I get ingrown toe nails and these have saved my poor toes on more then one occasion! We even bought one to keep in the RV.
Victoria S.
Perfect to carry on your bag since theirs moments that unexpectedly you get a cuticles that sometimes hurts your nail area, best purchase since I'm a cuticle freak I don't like having those annoying cuticles plus your nails look way better cuticle free a must have, you can purchase it at you local drugstoreūüėÄ
Gabriella P.
Hempstead, NY
This is good? I can buy without regret?
Rebecca R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you clip your cuticles with this?
emily c.
south plainfield
R these easy to use by ur self
Catalina C.
Concepción
Ines C.
Stoneham, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the quality of these? Very interested in purchasing!