BY SEPHORA #6 in Cuticle Clippers

An innovative three-piece tool to keep your nails healthy and clean. This multitasking tool contains a trio of nail-perfecting essentials: a cuticle trimmer, cleaner, and pusher. The portable design easily fits in your purse, so you can keep your tips looking their best at all times. The pretty pink finish is soft to the touch and provides a nice pop in your makeup bag.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• "A bit pricey for a set of clippers but worth it." in 1 review
Jessica K.
It's easy to use and wonderful , One of the best I have ever used; it is sharp but doesn't tug unnecessarily at your cuticles. So, I was sitting at my desk at work and noticed that my cuticles were looking pretty ragged. Naturally, on my lunch break, I decided to head to Sephora to buy some new cuticle nippers, since I'm not satisfied with the ones I have at home (and since I couldn't wait to get home to fix my cuticles). OMG These are amazing. They're incredibly sharp, and they are so easy to use. Other brands I've found seem to catch on themselves (like they're getting scraped whenever you squeeze them, if that makes any sense), but these are super precise. They're also definitely professional quality--they actually might be better than the ones my manicurist gave me for the holidays one year. I love this product! It is definitely worth the price.
Natalia R.
Compré el producto porque necesitaba una cortauñas algo más avanzado para mí, y por la buena pinta que tenía decidí comprar este. El producto viene embalado en una caja totalmente negra, que sirve caja para transporte. La caja viene dentro de una bolsa de plástico, que garantiza que no ha sido utilizado antes.

Una vez lo abrimos, tenemos el cortauñas y un útil para ayudarnos con la cutícula y los bordes de las uñas en los pies. Está fabricado en acero inoxidable, que parece muy fuerte, tiene pinta de durar durante tiempo. Y el mango es de plástico, muy cómodo al uso. Tiene la opción de hacer la cortauñas solo abra, que se mantenga abierto y corto, o que funcione como unos alicates, que se abra y se cierre con nuestra fuerza.

Después de usarlo varias veces, lo recomiendo totalmente, corta de maravilla y totalmente práctico.
Leah H.
Cincinnati
They are sharp and align very well. They clear my nail beds of cuticles painlessly and are great for cutting off hangnails. Only thing annoying about them is the spring swivels too easily, do you have to slide it back in place or open the tool manually. SEPHORA COLLECTION Angled Cuticle Nipper
Elizabeth M.
San Diego
This product has been useful and will be willing to buy this item again . This Sephora collection angles cuticle nipper is perfect for me and I guess I would say the only reason that I am giving it a four instead of a five star is because it is a bit too pricy for me .
Jessika M.
Odessa, TX
I cannot express how much I love this angled cuticle cutter. The angle let’s me see what I’m doing so I won’t cut my skin. I love the color and design! It was my first time using a cuticle cutter and I’m in love! Definitely worth the price because it lasts forever!
Anastasija H.
These are the sharpest nippers ever. I always have nippers sitting by my chair, bedside, bathroom. I have had nippers that after first use go dull-my sister has used a pr of these for over 6 months. These are reasonably priced for what your get. Very good product!
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
These cuticle clippers are nice because they are sharp enough for real cut the cuticle and you don’t have to fuss with them like the fuller ones where you have to keep cutting and pulling at your cuticle. They’re moderately priced, about the same as tweezerman.
Nicole G.
Metairie
Love these! Super easy to use and does the job well! Much better quality than Wal-Mart brands! You get what you pay for! Sephora brand and bought there. Pricier than some others but get what you pay for! Would definately buy them again!
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
These are awesome! They are super sharp so they cut through your cuticle super easy. Definitely the best cutters I have found! I will continue to buy these until they stop making them and I recommend them to anyone who does their nails at home!
Brandy K.
Columbus
These cuticle cutter are awesome for getting those pieces of skin that get stuck around your fingers. The ones we tend to pull on and end up giving ourselves sore fingers. I recommend you use these and you will no longer have that problem. Lol.
Terhas N.
fresno
Is this a good thing to use for your nails?
Siena meen 1.
How well do these cuticle clippers work?
Sarah N.
Oscoda, MI
Are these sharp? Looking for something that will last me longer than 2 times
Hallie S.
How do these benefit you compared to like the thing that just pushes your cuticle back? Lol I'm horrible at articulating my thoughts!
Zarlennekia C.
Birmingham, AL
Is Sephora the best cuticle clipper?