SEPHORA COLLECTION Angled Cuticle Nipper Black uploaded by sneha s.SEPHORA COLLECTION Angled Cuticle Nipper Black uploaded by Maya K.SEPHORA COLLECTION Angled Cuticle Nipper Black uploaded by Luz R.

BY SEPHORA #14 in Cuticle Clippers

An innovative three-piece tool to keep your nails healthy and clean. This multitasking tool contains a trio of nail-perfecting essentials: a cuticle trimmer, cleaner, and pusher. The portable design easily fits in your purse, so you can keep your tips looking their best at all times. The pretty pink finish is soft to the touch and provides a nice pop in your makeup bag. see more...

• "A bit pricey for a set of clippers but worth it." in 1 review
Charell S.
Norwalk
Pros ...
sharp,  precise,  nice fit in my hand , great grip,  easy to clean,
Cons ...
dulls fast
More money than I'd like to have paid
It's a little nicer,  and definitely easier to grip
I bought it st Sephora
I would most definitely recommend it to everyone

Kristie C.
Fresno, CA
Absolutely perfect product to use, perfect to clean your cuticles. Very affordable and worth the price. There very precise and easy to use. As a cosmetologist i use these all the time and love them! My absolute go to. Anybody and everybody should get this product if they love doing there own nails!
Emily S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love how easy it is to make my cuticles look clean with these clippers. My only complaint is that I have to be pretty careful not to cut too short. I have accidentally cut too high on my nail causing more problems than help. But they are super strong and last a while!
Osmara A.
They are easy to use and you really don’t need to worry about if they do cut because they do. I really just like using them they are perfect and easy. I won’t chose a different one cut I like these one. I love doing my nails with this one and only this one.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
These cuticle clippers are nice because they are sharp enough for real cut the cuticle and you don’t have to fuss with them like the fuller ones where you have to keep cutting and pulling at your cuticle. They’re moderately priced, about the same as tweezerman.
henna a.
winger, MN
this clipper is great! it was fairly priced, very cute and i got it at sephora. i love it so much! i use it all the time after i cut and file my nails, when i paint them after my nails look flawless like i just got them professionally done!
Harley S.
These cuticle clippers are so amazing. Totally recommend, so much better than any other brand out there. This is my first time using them, but I am definitely going back it’s so easy to use. And totally worth to go out and buy!!
Ana Carolina L.
I got a lot to say about that the first one was the best I can ever get it is awesome I have a good job I have any idea how much it is to pick her kids to school or not a kid and she didn’t have a lot don’t
Linda S.
Metairie
I also recommend these handle gripped cuticle clippers for those that cuticles you need to clip off makes it very easy and it's much better one of the top cuticle clippers there is out there Sephora maybe a little pricey but it will be worth it and they are long lasting and won't slip from your hand they grip I will make cuticle trimming a lot more easier for you they have them in black and pink.
Maria C.
Trenton, NJ
I like this product, it does its job and it has a good grip. Sephora has great products for a cheaper price just because they are Sephora brand which is great! I would recommend this product.
Gabriella P.
Hempstead, NY
This is good? I can buy without regret?
Rebecca R.
How do you clip your cuticles with this?
emily c.
south plainfield
R these easy to use by ur self
Catalina C.
Concepción
Ines C.
Stoneham, MA
How is the quality of these? Very interested in purchasing!