SEPHORA COLLECTION Angled Cuticle Nipper

An innovative three-piece tool to keep your nails healthy and clean. This multitasking tool contains a trio of nail-perfecting essentials: a cuticle trimmer, cleaner, and pusher. The portable design easily fits in your purse, so you can keep your tips looking their best at all times. The pretty pink finish is soft to the touch and provides a nice pop in your makeup bag.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Is it possible to sharpen these?
DiiD anyone use this for ingrown nails? If so can u let me know if u recommend it ?
Does this work well with your cuticles?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Angled Cuticle Nipper!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
A bit pricey for a set of clippers but worth it.in reviews
Julie S.
Levittown, PA
I got these Angled Cuticle Nippers in a manicure & pedicure kit they are not but but I have better ones. The ones I have the handles are covered with plastic so it makes for an easier grip they are also a little sharper than these. The kit with everything was a great price, but I wouldn't have bought them independently.
Neus M.
I allways use it, is the best that I try, I love it. I recomend it at my best friends and they tall my that they love it too.
Lacy H.
Indianapolis, IN
Sharp so be careful . I love these they cut the cuticle on my nails so nicely and I don't have to pull or try and cut harder. Great to get that perfect manicure!
Shawanda H.
These products are very useful when I do my nails and toes.  They are very easy to grip and at a reasonable price.
Dawn C.
I love the gripping effect of the cuticle nipper. This product stays sharp for a long time. I have only had to replace once per year.
Paige M.
New Albany, IN
Love it! I always have my nails done but don’t like to pay extra for a manicure. These cuticle nippers make at home manicures possible! They do a great job! I’ve had them for about 2 years now. I recommend!
Shante R.
Daytona Beach
So easy to use nice gripped handle lasts a long time very nice quality and affordable
Whitney C.
Hubert, NC
I enjoy this because with the angle it helps to get everything cut right. It gets it all.
Dee C.
Cleveland, TN
Love the angle and the grip is great. This is the only cuticle clipper that I don’t make myself bleed with.. my fingers love it ..lol
Nicole T.
Staten Island, NY
These Sephora cuticle cutters work great. They are just like the ones they use in the nail salon and cut nice. They are sharp and have a spring which can wear over time. I do like them and would buy them again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...