SEPHORA COLLECTION Almond Foot Mask uploaded by Cherish H.

BY SEPHORA #15 in Foot Cream & Lotion

A cute pair of Christmas socks, impregnated with a skincare formula enriched with almond extract from natural origin. Completely watertight and extremely comfortable, these socks effortlessly pamper your feet. Perfect for winter, this mask nourishes dry feet, softens heels and leaves skin supple. For soothed, softened and visibly repaired feet. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Sephora was inspired by existing sheet masks to offer fun and efficient foot care a simple and practical alternative to foot creams and other foot care products. Research results: In a consumer test on 100 volunteers, after 4 days of use:- 99% found that the mask nourished skin - 89% found that the mask repaired skin - 98% found that feet were softer

Buy on Sephora
Cherish H.
Round Rock , TX
These smell so unbelievably wonderful and feel great, too. For only $5 you really can’t go wrong here. My dry feet felt nourished and softened - exactly as it says on the package. Not a sloppy application at all, the socks are attached at the top and you rip them apart to open - no mess. I would definitely buy again. A great, inexpensive papering experience.
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
These masks are super cute. They're a one size fits all kind. They have this amazing moisturizer in them and they smell lovely. I have pretty rough feet since I stand for 12 hours at a time for work so needless to say I need something to soften my feet. I love these masks and my feet feel softer using these than after a pedicure at a salon.
Armenta R.
Maryland Hts, MO
I love these foot masks I have about 10 in my bathroom I use them like once a week more if my feet are sore from wearing heels for work all day I first trying them out because Sephora have a sheet mask set that had every one of their masks in it out of all 50 of those masks I only like the feet and the hands mask
Catherine K.
West Valley City
I had never tried a foot mask before this one, I really liked the hand mask so I thought I would give this a shot. It was okay but didn't seem to moisturize the bottom of my feet, only the top. Maybe because I have pretty thick skin on the bottom of my feet. Plus it made my feet pretty slippery.
Jessie J.
West Richland, WA
I LOVE these. Especially tea tree, alvarado, almond. I bought at Sephora. About 5-7$. Very gentle. If they weren't so expensive I'd use one every single night. I'd buy again and recommend for sure. Wish I could find cheaper ones that worked as well.
dana w.
Peckville, PA
I cannot say enough about Sephora's foot masks. They are so easy to use and they work amazing! It is like a trip to the spa without ever leaving your house. They are very affordable and worth every penny! I would highly recommend!
BettyJo M.
I love these masks for my feet and those for my hands. Super hydrating and smell amazing! Easy to use and as long as you do not walk around too much you won’t fall...slipping is a hazard with these on your feed. I’m a repeat buyer
Josie B.
Johnstown , PA
This product was meh. I have some pretty rough feet for whatever reason and unfortunately This just didn’t help at all. You’re better off saving your money for an actual pedicure, personally. The hand one is nice though!
Jacie R.
Hialeah, FL
If you have cracked and dry feet this is definitely for you! It helps your feet replenish moisture and you see less cracking. It still will need a bit of scrubbing to get dead skin off but it really helps your feet
Erika C.
Boonville, NY
I have very rough feet and am constantly on the lookout for new products for my feet. I tried this product and I was pleasantly surprised. It seems to have softened my feet up quite a bit!
Brittany B.
What is this meant to do?
Kyasia Y.
aiken
My feet gets very rough will this help to baby soft feet?
floraltina Х.
J'adore ces masques pour les pieds. Je les utilise une fois par semaine plus mes siers malades de porter des talons pour travailler toute la journée. Je les essaye tout d'abord parce que Sephora un ensemble de masques de feuille qui ont chacun leurs masques sur les 50 de ces masques j'aime les pieds et le masque de mains "