SEPHORA COLLECTION Almond Foot Mask uploaded by Venus O.SEPHORA COLLECTION Almond Foot Mask uploaded by Courtney A.SEPHORA COLLECTION Almond Foot Mask uploaded by Cherish H.

BY SEPHORA #48 in Foot Cream & Lotion

A cute pair of Christmas socks, impregnated with a skincare formula enriched with almond extract from natural origin. Completely watertight and extremely comfortable, these socks effortlessly pamper your feet. Perfect for winter, this mask nourishes dry feet, softens heels and leaves skin supple. For soothed, softened and visibly repaired feet. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Sephora was inspired by existing sheet masks to offer fun and efficient foot care a simple and practical alternative to foot creams and other foot care products. Research results: In a consumer test on 100 volunteers, after 4 days of use:- 99% found that the mask nourished skin - 89% found that the mask repaired skin - 98% found that feet were softer

Venus O.
Mequon, WI
I have never tried a foot mask before and was skeptical when I tried this one, but I was so amazed. I live in the northwest and with winter right now, it has drained every once of moisture out of my skin. I took a chance on these and I will definitely be using this again.
I put this on my feet and left it on for 20 minutes as instructed. When I took them off....oh my god, I thought I had just had a professional massage and skin treatment!! My feet were so soft and hydrated and these results lasted for the next 3 days! I now use this 2x’s a week😍
I highly recommend this product!SEPHORA COLLECTION Almond Foot Mask
Armenta R.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these foot masks I have about 10 in my bathroom I use them like once a week more if my feet are sore from wearing heels for work all day I first trying them out because Sephora have a sheet mask set that had every one of their masks in it out of all 50 of those masks I only like the feet and the hands mask
Catherine K.
West Valley City
I had never tried a foot mask before this one, I really liked the hand mask so I thought I would give this a shot. It was okay but didn't seem to moisturize the bottom of my feet, only the top. Maybe because I have pretty thick skin on the bottom of my feet. Plus it made my feet pretty slippery.
Emi Y.
Boston, MA
I really enjoy this foot mask from Sephora collection. The holiday version is cute I suppose. The foot mask feels nourishing and it's part of an easy and lazy girl beauty routine. I don't take care of my feet very often so I feel good about the occasional pampering that this foot mask provides. 10/10
Jessie J.
Bellingham, WA
I LOVE these. Especially tea tree, alvarado, almond. I bought at Sephora. About 5-7$. Very gentle. If they weren't so expensive I'd use one every single night. I'd buy again and recommend for sure. Wish I could find cheaper ones that worked as well.
dana w.
Peckville, PA
I cannot say enough about Sephora's foot masks. They are so easy to use and they work amazing! It is like a trip to the spa without ever leaving your house. They are very affordable and worth every penny! I would highly recommend!
BettyJo M.
I love these masks for my feet and those for my hands. Super hydrating and smell amazing! Easy to use and as long as you do not walk around too much you won’t fall...slipping is a hazard with these on your feed. I’m a repeat buyer
Josie B.
Johnstown , PA
This product was meh. I have some pretty rough feet for whatever reason and unfortunately This just didn’t help at all. You’re better off saving your money for an actual pedicure, personally. The hand one is nice though!
Jacie R.
Hialeah, FL
If you have cracked and dry feet this is definitely for you! It helps your feet replenish moisture and you see less cracking. It still will need a bit of scrubbing to get dead skin off but it really helps your feet
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
I got a few of these as a gift from my friend from Christmas and I'm really glad I got them cuz my feet have been looking a little bit dry lately really help with a cracked skin on my heels
Brittany B.
What is this meant to do?
Kyasia Y.
aiken
My feet gets very rough will this help to baby soft feet?
floraltina Х.
J'adore ces masques pour les pieds. Je les utilise une fois par semaine plus mes siers malades de porter des talons pour travailler toute la journée. Je les essaye tout d'abord parce que Sephora un ensemble de masques de feuille qui ont chacun leurs masques sur les 50 de ces masques j'aime les pieds et le masque de mains "