SEPHORA COLLECTION ALEXIS BITTAR LIQUID GOLD: BEAUTY BRUSH + TRAVEL WRAP uploaded by Maria R.SEPHORA COLLECTION ALEXIS BITTAR LIQUID GOLD: BEAUTY BRUSH + TRAVEL WRAP uploaded by Maria R.

BY SEPHORA

A perfect blend of form and function: Alexis Bittar custom-designed luxurious pointed powder brush and jewelry-inspired travel pouch. Introducing Alexis Bittar for Sephora Collection: a limited-edition collaboration that fuses the jewelry designer's luxurious, sculptural aesthetic with our coveted beauty essentials. Exclusively at Sephora. For more than 20 years, jewelry designer Alexis Bittar has revolutionized fashion with his striking designs and signature techniques. Renowned for his avant-garde craftsmanship, the award-winning artisan now brings his expertise to beauty. This exquisite pointed powder brush comes in a travel-friendly size and features satine, a revolutionary synthetic hair that creates excellent pickup and luxuriously soft application. The lucite handle is embellished with Swarovski crystals and plated with 24 karat gold for unparalleled luxury. The brush is housed in a jewelry-inspired pouch, which has enough room for all your makeup essentials. This Set Contains: - Travel-size Pointed Powder brush - Jewelry-inspired pouch see more...

• I saw this brush on Sephora and was wondering if its actually goo...2 Answers
  • Who likes luxurious little items sitting on the vanity table? 1 Answers
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
guînevere S.
Granite City
This brush is for one, so beautiful. The gold sss of it can make any beauty guru happy and helps apply liquids to my oily skin and the quality for the price is definitely worth it. Highly recommend. Very satisfied.
Laura R.
Brewster, New York
When i buy this products it was so great.. this brush has all that you need.. it is very very soft for my skin and it doesnt keep make up in its little hair.. makeup alwais is in my face thanks to this product.
Jaycee C.
Huntertown, IN
I've been using this travel wrap for two years now and it still looks great, and the magnetic seal still works.My skin is oily and this brush keeps the makeup from digging too far into my skin while still blending in and creating a nice finish. Loved it!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
I purchased this as a splurge using my Sephora 20% and it's gorgeous. It's about 6 inches and the Lucite handles are weighty. The bristles are done shaped, synthetic and fluffy but only good for loose powder. The clutch is velvet and has storage space for more brushes. The brush handle also has tiny crystals on the gold plate. It makes a great gift.
Liz Q.
This limited edition brush is sooo...beautiful! The Alexis Bittar design is very much like his jewelry! It's very luxurious with the gold. The brush is tapered and very very soft. The brush cleans very easily and maintains its quality. The pouch is very soft and perfect for the brush or jewelry. Worth every penny!
Maggie K.
Titusville, NJ
I would definitely recommend this brush. I use it all of the time. It spreads my foundation out on my face without any spots. I got it at my local sephora. I would definitely buy it again. I still use it to this day.
Jaidah W.
Forrest City, AR
I'm not sure if you are going out of this house you know I know your sister but I know she was your friend but I didn't even say hi and she got it all the way you said you know it all but you don't
Thalia D.
Tampa
I completely love this brushes so much they are so soft and it feels so good in your face also they blend perfectly your make up. Love it!!
Rachel E.
Bridgewater, NJ
I saw this brush on Sephora and was wondering if its actually good quality and useable? it looks so gorgous!
Maria R.
Brooklyn, NY
Who likes luxurious little items sitting on the vanity table?