BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsSephora
COLLECTION Alexis Bittar Liquid Gold: Beauty Brush Set + Stand

SEPHORA COLLECTION Alexis Bittar Liquid Gold: Beauty Brush Set + Stand

A perfect blend of form and function: Alexis Bittar custom-designed ultimate luxury five-piece, 24 karat gold-plated brush set and stand. Introducing Alexis Bittar for Sephora Collection: a limited-edition collaboration that fuses the jewelry designer's luxurious, sculptural aesthetic with our coveted beauty essentials. Exclusively at Sephora. For more than 20 years, jewelry designer Alexis Bittar has revolutionized fashion with his striking designs and signature techniques. Renowned for his avant-garde craftsmanship, the award-winning artisan now brings his expertise to beauty. This must-have limited-edition brush set features intricate 24 karat gold-plated ferrules, Swarovski crystals and lucite acrylic handles inspired by Alexis Bittar's jewelry. The custom multifaceted onyx stand creates a beautiful display for your brushes on your vanity. This five-piece collection blends the best in luxury: both natural and Satine a revolutionary synthetic hair that creates excellent pickup and luxuriously soft and precise application. This Set Contains: - Pointed powder brush - Angled blush brush - Eye shadow brush - Smudge brush - Angled liner brush - Display stand

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Alexis Bittar Liquid Gold: Beauty Brush Set + Stand!
Nikimarie C.
Greystone Park, NJ
This is the most stunning brush set ever! Gold, crystal and lucite is a beautiful combo. I use them every day, for over a year now and there are no scratches and the bristles are still like new.. They are super soft, high quality synthetic bristles that wash well. I don't use the stand because it's bulky but the brushes are truly a show piece.
Tyra D.
Fridley, MN
Such a nice brush set and it comes with the stand. I think it is a good value for the price that it is. The brushes are sooo pretty that I don't want to use them. But they are very nice. I purchased them in Sephora and they work well!
Allison F.
Los Angeles, CA
I received this as a Valentine's gift from my husband and it is one of my favorite gifts of all time! The brushes really are great quality and they are absolutely stunning in person. I know they were a little pricey compared to normal brushes, but in my opinion they are absolutely worth it. All of the brushes have become everyday essentials for me. The powder brush is not quite as thick as expected, but is perfect for applying a light, natural looking top layer of powder. I am in love with this set!
Brandy L.
Louisville, KY
These brushes are so super soft and really apply the makeup well. They pick up a lot of product and blend well.
Angely F.
Orlando, FL
Son brochas muy naturales y se pueden manejar perfectamente , las puedes llevar a cualquier lugar contigo , por ser tan lindas y buenas son un poco costosas
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Esther A.
Orlando, FL
Las brochas son el secreto de un buen maquillaje y realmente estás son las mejores qué hay ya las compare con otras y resultaron ganadoras son un poco costosas pero valen la pena el esfuerzo de tenerlas son excelentes
Haley C.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love Sephora’s brushes. I have had many brushes over the years and these seem to work the best for the best price.
McKenna S.
Love using these for my everyday needs! Gets the job done and all work excellent! Good value
Isabella W.
AMAZING PRODUCT and great quality not to mention its super cute 10/10 love this product! Im on my second set!

Looking for your answer?