BY SEPHORA

A powerful anti-wrinkle cream. This antiaging cream works overnight to support natural cell growth and collagen synthesis, minimize the appearance of wrinkles, and keep the skin looking radiant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a study under dermatological control carried out among 30 volunteers for 28 days, applied once at night, accompanied by a measurement of anti-wrinkle effect and self-evaluation questionnare: - 70% of volunteers observed fewer number of regular wrinkles - 64% of volunteers observed fewer number of deep wrinkles - 73% of volunteers observed decreased area of wrinkles overall Moisturizing effect measured among 10 volunteers: - After 2 hours: +17% (observed effect by 100% of volunteers) - After 4 hours: +27% (observed effect by 81% of volunteers) see more...

Varah T.
Varah T.
I've been searching for a Sephora night creme in a jar and I finally found one! don't be discouraged by the "age defy" in the title. It works great on my skin and I notice a much more rested, soft complexion the next morning

I will say I'm not a fan of the smell or the slightly oily feel

DOWNSIDE: the jar is unnecessarily large for what you get. I don't recommend for travel
Megan M.
Megan M.
Sephora boasts that this cream "contains a lipoaminoacid which supports natural collagen synthesis with flattering light-reflecting pigments and HydroSenn+TM, an ultra-moisturizing natural ingredient that is more effective than hyaluronic acid." I was anxious to break into my trial tube of this. The SPF is evident in the scent, although it is pleasant. I couldn't wait for something even better than hyaluronic acid (which includes an SPF factor!). However, this cream was too thick for my skin. It didn't absorb readily and did start to "pill" each day I used it. Perhaps it does life-transforming feats, but I couldn't get past a moisturizer over which I had a hard time using foundation. I won't be purchasing again.
Liz. 💋.
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
Firming and tightening serum! Works amazing and is moisturizing, hydrating, and is a light weight serum. I recommend. This brand never disappoints me! They have wonderful products for minimum prices! You definitely get every bit of your money's worth!!!
SALLY M.
SALLY M.
This not only smells great but really makes your skin feel fresh and tightened. Love that this makes you were less makeup it's not really pricey since it works so good
Elyssa G.
Elyssa G.
fort worth
I love this product it leaves my skin feeling so hydrated and fresh. I recommend this product to all my friends and family!
angel d.
angel d.
I have bought higher end creams. So when i tried this i was actually surprised how this has worked. I love it.
Kara P.
Kara P.
Sioux Falls, SD
This is one of my favorite night creams. This first night I used this, I woke up with such soft skin!
Gladys H.
Gladys H.
houston texas
Perfect cream for the night for my face I been using this product for more then a year
Nohane C.
Nohane C.
I only have 22 years so I don't really see any diferences in my skin as long as in the wrinkles. But it's a really great moisturizer and I felt my skin smooth and soft after using this for the first time. I received the sample in my last sephora purchase.