SEPHORA COLLECTION Age Defy Night Moisture Cream uploaded by Ashley D.

BY SEPHORA

A powerful anti-wrinkle cream. This antiaging cream works overnight to support natural cell growth and collagen synthesis, minimize the appearance of wrinkles, and keep the skin looking radiant. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In a study under dermatological control carried out among 30 volunteers for 28 days, applied once at night, accompanied by a measurement of anti-wrinkle effect and self-evaluation questionnare: - 70% of volunteers observed fewer number of regular wrinkles - 64% of volunteers observed fewer number of deep wrinkles - 73% of volunteers observed decreased area of wrinkles overall Moisturizing effect measured among 10 volunteers: - After 2 hours: +17% (observed effect by 100% of volunteers) - After 4 hours: +27% (observed effect by 81% of volunteers)

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Jody D.
This is a very good night cream for my face. It has a nice smell to it and you only need a small.amout of the product. So it lasts for a long time. Doesn't make my face feel greasy after putting it on. Compares very well to similar products. Will be purchasing this product again.
matie p.
Nashville tn
This is a very nice, light product. I have combo skin and this has really helped keep my whole face feeling hydrated. I love how affordable it is too! It has a subtle fresh scent and a little goes a long way. I would recommend to all this cream is a life saver!!!
Savannah C.
Provo, UT
Moisturizer is the #1 thing and I love this moisturizer from sephora! Let's be real I love everything from sephora and this is my first time purchasing this product but I absolutely love it!! Would totally recommend!
Liz. 💋.
Thurman, OH
Firming and tightening serum! Works amazing and is moisturizing, hydrating, and is a light weight serum. I recommend. This brand never disappoints me! They have wonderful products for minimum prices! You definitely get every bit of your money's worth!!!
Michelle K.
Massapequa, NY
I use this moisturizer before I go to bed every night and it definitely helps keep my skin moisturized throughout the night. I love the Sephora brand because it is more affordable than most brands. The smell of this moisturizer is great too!
SALLY M.
This not only smells great but really makes your skin feel fresh and tightened. Love that this makes you were less makeup it's not really pricey since it works so good
Leigh-Anne H.
Stoneham, MA
I'm in love with this product! I got it as a sample size to try and that sample size lasted me 4 days! A little of this goes a long way and, for $30, it clocks under some of the more expensive moisturizers. I use this every night in lieu of a day cream (I always remember to put this on at night, I almost never remember the day time one). The smell is heavenly & relaxing. The moisturizer absorbs quickly and isn't greasy.

You can use it RIGHT before bed too, as I found it didn't stick to the sheets and took seconds to absorb. Great product, already see an improvement in my skin's dryness. Definitely a must-have!
Varah T.
I've been searching for a Sephora night creme in a jar and I finally found one! don't be discouraged by the "age defy" in the title. It works great on my skin and I notice a much more rested, soft complexion the next morning

I will say I'm not a fan of the smell or the slightly oily feel

DOWNSIDE: the jar is unnecessarily large for what you get. I don't recommend for travel
Bailey L.
Raleigh, NC
I was surprised at how well this cream worked. I don't usually go to high end makeup for things like this, but I got a sample of this to try in a Sephora order I got awhile ago and was pleasantly surprised, ans I purchased a full size. Their moisturizers, in general, are very good and have a great scent. My lotions have to smell great because I use lotion religiously. I was very happy with this overnight cream as it was non-greasy, smelled great, and has made my skin so soft!
Rabia B.
I bagn using this since two weeks and i honestly feel my skin is hydrated as compare to other drug store mosturizers. it keeps your skin sof and tight and gives you a glow. i have also noticed that even if i wear foundation on top of this and do my full face makeup, i can still see my skin glowing from within and shine through makeup. i use this day and night even though its only a night cream. so far no pimples or breakouts. this suits my skin. 5 stars.
Ale S.
Does this product really help the skin?
Shweta S.
W Lafayette, IN
I'm turning 29 and wondering that I should start caring for my skin for aging now on. What are the products that actually worked for you? How is this one?