BY SEPHORA

An antiaging facial cream to reduce the appearance of fine lines and produce an even skintone. This antiaging facial cream produces visibly younger-looking, beautiful skin. It contains a lipoaminoacid which supports natural collagen synthesis with flattering light-reflecting pigments and HydroSenn+TM, an ultramoisturizing natural ingredient that is more effective than hyaluronic acid. The perfect size to take for on-the-go use, this product is great for all skin types, protects against UVB rays, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and evens skintone. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product has been dermatologically tested. Research results: In a scientific test on 11 volunteers, 2 hours after application: - 100% more moisturized skin In a use test on 32 volunteers, 28 days after use: - 87% smoothed fine lines - 88% more radiant complexion - 72% reduction of the appearance of deep wrinkles - 94% firmer skin

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
I like this moisturizer. It’s a thicker formulation, but doesn’t feel heavy on the skin when you apply it. It takes only a minute to be absorbed by the skin and you can apply your makeup on top of it without issues. It has a light scent, that reminds me of sunscreen, perhaps because it’s a SPF 15. It’s gentle on the skin and didn’t cause me any reaction. I feel it does help keeping the skin hydrated.
Another positive point is that it doesn’t contain parabens.
For the price, I think it’s a very good moisturizer.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Got the deluxe sample size of this w/ an order a few weeks ago. So far I am impressed. I have very fair, sensitive skin that is dry. I am also prone to break outs. This time of year (Dec) my skin usually becomes extra dry & also flaky no matter what I use on it. This moisture cream is not heavy or greasy. I allow it a moment or two to soak in before I apply my foundation. It has thwarted the extreme dryness & flakiness I usually face. It didn't trigger any breakouts. I plan on purchasing the full sized version of this product (as soon as the sample I'm using runs out). It doesn't take a huge amount of this cream to be effective. I have been using it on my face & neck both & it works well enough that I haven't had to use an additional moisturizing eye cream with it.
Shelley C.
Gfafb, ND
I love love love the Sephora Collection. The price is right and the quality is amazing.

This moisturizer makes my skin so soft and smells really great. Hard to explain the smell, but it's a normal moisturizer smell. It's nice for evenings to ensure my skin is moisturized for bed. I think it helps with fine lines.
Amanda W.
Danville, IN
I got this as a sample from Sephora. I wasn't in love with this product. I felt like It was more a sunscreen than a moisturizer. Made my skin feel tacky and I had to let it dry before I could put make up on.
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
I am always on the lookout for a great moisturizing cream. I just wasn’t impressed with this at all. Even though it is a super thick cream, I just didn’t like the texture nor the way it went on my skin. I would rate it average.
Luke G.
Highlands Ranch
Defidentally a good product and I would totally use again. It moisturizes my skin so it feels super soft and I absolutely love the feeling on my skin. It’s a very nice packaging and feels very well made
Lori L.
At first I really liked this moisturizer. It was gentle on my sensitive/dry skin. I purchased it online when they had it for sale. It was my first time buy it. I would not recommend this moisturizer. After a few weeks it started beading up on my skin about an hour after application and sloughing off. I've never had a moisturizer do that before. Nice smell. Bad performance.
Lori L.
Bought this on sale because I no longer had a day moisturizer that wasn't burning. I wasn't expecting much, but wow! The cream sinks in fairly quickly and doesn't burn! Which is my biggest issue. You get a lot of product for the price, which is always great. Will purchase again. SEPHORA COLLECTION Age Defy Moisture Cream SPF 15
Kelley P.
I really like this moisture face cream because of the spf in it, especially because I am so far skinned. It goes on super smooth and I can feel the difference in my skin right after using it.
Brooklyn A.
Salt Lake City
I really like this cream. It didn't clash with other cleansing products i was using and it didn't burn. The moisturizer rally helped my skin especially now that we are transitioning to fall.