BY SEPHORA

What it is:

The peptide concentrate with this anti wrinkle and toning active ingredient gives the appearance of a younger looking skin. The refreshing texture contains HydroSenn + ™ for moisture in an instant. Makes skin feel soft and comfortable.

What it does:

• Does not contain parabens.
  • The prodouk is artificial and ophthalmologically tested.
  • Suitable for use on the skin around the eyes and not tested on animals.

A global antiaging fluid for men that diminishes the appearance of wrinkles on the face and eye contour. This concentrate of peptides with anti-wrinkle and firming properties creates the appearance of visibly younger-looking skin. Its refreshing texture contains HydroSenn+™ for an instant moisture boost that leaves the skin feeling soft and luxuriously comfortable. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product is artificial fragrance-free and ophthalmologically tested. It is suitable for use on the skin around the eyes and is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

• Apply every morning and night on the face and neck.
  • For use on the eye contour, apply slightly to the area around the eye.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Alex M.
Sephora is a great company, great customer service and even better products. This has been one of my favorites so far. It is nice to spend your money on something like this and it actually work. This is a little more pricey, but I have learned that you definitely get what you pay for. I have wasted a lot of money trying products that are similar- that haven't worked and end up in the garbage, which is pretty much like throwing money away. I LOVE that this actually makes my skin feel tighter and look fresher. It helps with the puffiness under my eyes and that has always been a problem area. I feel much more confident knowing that I look so much more...fresh! I would recommend trying this product! I have not been disappointed with this product- or any Sephora product! Check them out- you can find this product available to order online!
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
I love this sephora age defy eye and skin cream. It allows my skin to stay hydrated and supple and I truly love this product because of that.
mindy j.
salyersville, KY
I love this product it makes you feel younger the second you put it on i would definitely recommend it to my family and friends
Ilda H.
Turlock, CA
I love this product, I definetly saw a different after trying for a week. I really reccomend and it's not expensive.
Stephanye A.
mi crema para los ojos y la cara sirve tanto para laa noches en que sentimos la cara  esadisiimaa o los ojos estresados
Catherine H.
SYDNEY, NS
Love love love this product!!! Makes my skin feel so soft. I always make sure I have this product in my makeup bag!
Jade C.
Love this product. It took me awhile to jump on the Sephora bandwagon but I'm glad that I have.