BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A set of five synthetic brushes to provide smooth makeup application, every time.

What it does:
This set includes all the brushes you need to achieve flawless, buildable coverage for your entire face. Perfect for travel or your purse, its sleek gunmetal-colored carrying case zips closed and is covered in animal-friendly faux leather.

This brush set includes:
- Airbrush Powder (flat powder)
- Airbrush Precision Foundation
- Airbrush Concealer
- Airbrush Crease
- Airbrush Shadow

What else you need to know:
The best way to try Sephora's Platinum line, this set features two new brushes: the #56 Precision Airbrush Foundation Brush and the #57 Airbrush Concealer Brush. Each brush has synthetic hairs and can be used wet or dry for the effect you desire. These products are not tested on animals.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Advanced Airbrush Set

Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Advanced Airbrush Set!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Armeen R.
Queens
My friend gifted my this awesome airbrush set of Sephora collection. I am so addicted to apply makeup with these brush sets. When I apply foundation on my face, my skins stays smooth with any caky skin. Would definitely recommend this brush set.
Veronica p.
Watertown, NY
My husband bought me this for my birthday and they have still held up. Which I’m glad because they were expensive. I just wish there was another brush because I use the big brush for powder. And the second brush for highlighter I ended up having to buy another brush for blush
Princess S.
Bronx
this is a perfect on the go set. i have this in my makeup bag that are so clutch! and they clean fast too! i think if they had more brushes ina. set i’d def buy them. but for now i think i’ll go buy another one of these lol. they’re really good!
Tamra L.
A good set of brushes to always have with you! The variety of sizes are just right for the everyday makeup or if you need to contour these work too! The price is great so I would highly recommend this set!
Cari W.
This kit of brushes is the best I’ve used. They have lasted a very long time! It is well worth the money! These brushes work flawlessly and make putting on your make up especially easy. Go get these now!
aileen c.
Mexico
This is absolutely PERFECT for travel! I travel full-time (on the road, airports, etc) and I needed a brush set with ALL the brushes. This is IT! Good quality too. I adore the blending brush. Soft bristles and actually blends. Best money spent on a cosmetic product this year!
Maria N.
Bakersfield, CA
I don’t apply too much makeup so I bought a collection of brushes for when I do. This collection seems to have just enough brushes for what my needs are. They clean easily too which is very important.
Tania G.
Wheeling
Purchased at: Sephora
These brushes are amazing! The way they pick up the product and apply to your face is amazing! Airbrush looking makeup you will have for sure! SEPHORA COLLECTION Advanced Airbrush Set is also great for travel or on the go!
Rosemerry V.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Advanced Airbrush Set is such a good brand I love           Sephora and there makeup  I love this because  this set comes in a pack  and it is supper good.
Elisabeth A.
Waco
I have this set and it’s a very great makeup brush set . I apply my makeup with it and I would totally love to try more products from Sephora because they are life . And they work wonderful!!!
EYLIN L.
Doral, FL
How are these brushes? 🎨
Roxana L.
avon park
They seem good but how is it different from the other ones

Sephora