BY SEPHORA

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

What it is:
A set of five synthetic brushes to provide smooth makeup application, every time.

What it does:
This set includes all the brushes you need to achieve flawless, buildable coverage for your entire face. Perfect for travel or your purse, its sleek gunmetal-colored carrying case zips closed and is covered in animal-friendly faux leather.

This brush set includes:
- Airbrush Powder (flat powder)
- Airbrush Precision Foundation
- Airbrush Concealer
- Airbrush Crease
- Airbrush Shadow

What else you need to know:
The best way to try Sephora's Platinum line, this set features two new brushes: the #56 Precision Airbrush Foundation Brush and the #57 Airbrush Concealer Brush. Each brush has synthetic hairs and can be used wet or dry for the effect you desire. These products are not tested on animals.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Buy on Sephora
Dejahnay G.
Oh my God I love this product it gives me an amazing and easy to apply make up with because it’s got like a nice soft texture to it and I really do want you guys to buy this product because Like I said it just give me what I like and that’s amazing those brushes do a lot for me and there’s only like five or four brush so I do recommend you guys buying a product and when you guys buy it make sure you tell them that I told you guys to fight to keep you think you and Sephora I would like to Review this product on my YouTube channel for you guys and I will link the thing for this description below
Simone B.
There’s only one way of can describe this set: LIKE BUTTER ON MY SKIN. These give me a flawlessly smooth application with my foundation, powder, eyeshadow, etc. They’re incredibly soft and just glide over my skin. My pores are sometimes large sometimes small but I can always depend on this brush set to give me a flawless application. No caking, no dusty finish, no problems. 10/10 I would recommend these to anyone of any skin type or complexion!
Meenal T.
Beavercreek, OH
These brushes are nice and soft and the perfect size for the powdered foundation that I use. I believe that they allow me to get great coverage with my foundation. I have been using them for over a year and they are still working well. I keep them clean by washing them with Johnson's baby shampoo and the bristles are still intact.
Kim R.
le mars
These brushes are expensive but they do give a good outlook to be honest I love these brushes you get them @sephora or sometimes their @ulta very nice and softtt texture i payed some what close to a lot but it was worth it!!!!😍😍😍😍😍
allie S.
I love this set. I use these brushes daily and they’re great quality. The price is awesome too. Makeup application is smooth and flawless. They’re so soft and definitely give you that airbrush finish. Totally worth the money and would purchase again.
Sofia V.
These brushes are amazing! They are so handy and easy to use! Bought these brushes at Sephora about more than 5 years ago and I wouldn’t change them for the world. I recommend them to anyone. I started with these, when I started to explore makeup and haven’t changed them since.
Jayme L.
Oak Ridge
I live for these brushes. They are SO soft. Very easy to use and they blend so well!! I use these brushes everyday. I think Sephora compares to some high end brushes, especially with this set. I am so satisfied with their brush line!
Izzy H.
Such a great person has a bunch of brushes that you definitely need and they are very soft and I love this for a collections brush set because they are such a good price and they also are very soft and very delicate
Meg 🔮.
Emporia
i love this set, especially the shader brush in it!! my boyfriend bought my the set since one of my other brushes broke and i use the eyeshadow brushes literally every time i do my makeup. the blender brush is the best i’ve ever used
Desiree D.
Philadelphia
I got the brush collection. One of the best decisions ever made. I use all the brush every day. I would have to get more soon. They work and go within my skin and the makeup looks so good because of the brushes. Love them so much.
EYLIN L.
DORAL
How are these brushes? 🎨
Alyssa S.
Chicago
Are these brushes soft?
Roxana L.
avon park
They seem good but how is it different from the other ones

back