SEPHORA COLLECTION Advanced Airbrush Set uploaded by Bebe B.SEPHORA COLLECTION Advanced Airbrush Set uploaded by Faiqa N.

BY SEPHORA

A set of five synthetic brushes to provide smooth makeup application, every time. This set includes all the brushes you need to achieve flawless, buildable coverage for your entire face. Perfect for travel or your purse, its sleek gunmetal-colored carrying case zips closed and is covered in animal-friendly faux leather. This brush set includes:- Airbrush Powder (flat powder)- Airbrush Precision Foundation - Airbrush Concealer - Airbrush Crease - Airbrush Shadow The best way to try Sephora's Platinum line, this set features two new brushes: the #56 Precision Airbrush Foundation Brush and the #57 Airbrush Concealer Brush. Each brush has synthetic hairs and can be used wet or dry for the effect you desire. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Rachel D.
First of all I would say that the price for this is way too much. I've found to use other brushes more often that are not as pricey. The hairs on this are some of the nicest not to mention durable. I've washed them many times and hairs don't fall out. I normally use the powder brush for bronzer although it doesn't deposit much pigment. I use the consealer brush the most it is probably one of my favorites for consealer. The only downside is it gets saturated very easily with product and you have to wash it often or else it will look streaky. I also use the foundation brush more for concealer too because it soaks up a lot of product if I used it for foundation. The 2 eyeshadow brushes are really good and I pick them up when ever I do a look. So overall I find use out of everything but I reach for some more than others.
Meenal T.
Beavercreek, OH
These brushes are nice and soft and the perfect size for the powdered foundation that I use. I believe that they allow me to get great coverage with my foundation. I have been using them for over a year and they are still working well. I keep them clean by washing them with Johnson's baby shampoo and the bristles are still intact.
Tiffany W.
Bluffton
I love these brushes!! Super soft!! They are easy to use also! They aren’t badly priced!! I also like how I don’t feel like I’m guessing if I’m using the correct brush! I use them about 4 times a month since I have a busy schedule. I would definitely recommend these!!
thelaurastroup s.
Zionsville
This was my first ever purchase I made to building my makeup collection. These brushes are super soft and give you a perfect airbrushed look. For the price you seriously can’t beat it. I would buy this product over and over again. I highly recommend this brush kid and the rest of their pro airbrush line.
allie S.
I love this set. I use these brushes daily and they’re great quality. The price is awesome too. Makeup application is smooth and flawless. They’re so soft and definitely give you that airbrush finish. Totally worth the money and would purchase again.
Santa O.
Very soft and fluffy. Applies powders great, although they tend to shed a couple hairs here and there over time. Nothing too bad though. Overall I feel like the value is worth it for the amount of brushes you get at this quality.
Elisabeth A.
Waco
I have this set and it’s a very great makeup brush set . I apply my makeup with it and I would totally love to try more products from Sephora because they are life . And they work wonderful!!!
Taylor 🌹.
Sarasota, FL
Great product. It’s works wonders and I would purchase again after my first time using it. It’s very gentle and has a reasonable price. I bought this product from Sephora and I would totally recommend this to others!
Zainab E.
I think these brushes are great. They get the job done and they’re soft so they’re not harsh on the skin. They pick up product very well. This set is $65 which is pricey in my opinion.
Lindsie Z.
Sabford
I love the Sephora brand. It’s amazing and soft. I use their foundation and I love that as well. You can never go wrong. It applies my foundation smoothly. I like it better than any other brand. It’s affordable.