SEPHORA COLLECTION Acne-Fighting Mattifying Moisturizer uploaded by member-c3a3fdbd0SEPHORA COLLECTION Acne-Fighting Mattifying Moisturizer uploaded by Camille S.

BY SEPHORA

Fight the appearance of breakouts while minimizing excess oil on the skin’s surface with this daily moisturizer. Perfect for combination to oily skin types, this formula contains salicylic acid to visibly smooth acne. This BHA exfoliant contains 2% salicylic acid, but the pH is above 5 so it cannot function as an exfoliant, which means it stands little chance of improving acne, clogged pores, or other types of breakouts. Making matter worse, the second ingredient is alcohol, which is drying and irritating, as we explain in the More Info section below. The alcohol gives this product a thin lotion texture those with combination to oily skin will like, but this texture and finish can be achieved with gentler ingredients.

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Alcohol, Isohexadecane, Propanediol, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, Ceteareth-20, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldmethyl Talfare Copolymer, Cetearyl Glucoside, Sclerotium Gum, Laureth-7, Senna (Cassia Angustifolia) Seed Polysaccharide, Mastic (Pistacia Lentiscus) Gum, Lecithin, Sodium Phytate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, D&C Green No. 5, FD&C Yellow No. 5

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Elycia S.
Clermont, FL
This was my absolute favorite moisturizer! I miss it so much! The other that they have with the sunscreen, made me break out so bad, but this one was so great at keeping my fave Matte, but not drying it out. I wish they would bring it back!
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
I wasn't a big fan of this acne fighting moisturizer. I didn't see many results, but I only tried it once. I didn't think it was a very good product for the price I had to pay for it. I won't be buying again.
Beth H.
Katy, TX
I have only been using this product for a short time so I am unsure of how well it fights acne but it seems to help with my oily skin, I put it on in the morning and my face feels a lot less oily than it typically would by the end of the day!
Katelyn H.
Suffolk, VA
So far this moisturizer has been great. It does not add any oil to my already oily skin and helps to keep my makeup looking fresh all day long. As far as the acne control, I haven't seen much of a difference. I have a mild case of acne that hasn't gotten any worse since I started using this.
Vida A.
Stockton, CA
I really loved this moisturizer. It mattified my skin while moisturing it as well. It didn't cause any breakouts to my combination skin. It is also reasonably priced.
Audry B.
Brooksville , FL
Part of getting rid of acne is healthy skin on your face so moisturizing is key! It’s easy to squirt out! I love it! It smells good and feels smooth!
Jennifer B.
Klamath Falls, OR
I used this product for a while and didn't notice much difference. I have very stubborn acne so this product might work better for someone else.
Trekaiah B.
Winter haven florida
Moisturizer and upper octave you can get the night the face scrub with the Lord thing and I like how you get the two and hours of like
Breonna M.
This made me breakout. It may be because I’m already using another acne medicine from my dermatologist. So this may be messing with it
Mari D.
Grand prairie tx
This product really works on my skin and i have really dry skin , i bought it from a drug store, it is good value , it really works