BY SEPHORA

What it is:

This refreshing, lightweight, non-sticky formula quickly permeates the skin to reduce oil and excessive luster. The active ingredient HydroSenn ™ quickly moisturizes the skin with long lasting moisture for soft and comfortable skin results. Skin will be clean, fresh, and without visible stains.

What it does:

• Formulated without parabens and phthalates.
  • This product has been tested dermatologically and nonkomedogenik.
  • Not tested on animals.

How to Use:

• Apply every day in the morning and or evening on face and neck.
  • Apply to skin that has been cleaned or after shaving.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Adrian W.
I think this is the right product to use whenever you want a body scrub. It's very effective and works super well. It's got a great packaging. It picks the eye as soon as you see it. It's very gentle and not to rough like most body scrubs. I would buy it again and I would definitely recommend to anyone that wants a good body scrub.
Brittney M.
This product is ok. It's not my favorite moisturizer, but it seems to do the trick for the most part. It does have a nice smell and doesn't leave an oily feel
Kylie D.
I unfortunately did not enjoy this. It did not help with oil control and sat weird under my make up, causing it to ball up.
shelby s.
Talladega, AL
Love this stuff.it is the best. Always does the best job. I never let myself run out and id recommend it to anybody!
Nadia S.
It was okay, I prefer the Sephora brand eyeshadow and their makeup wipes. They also have some amazing lipsticks.
Courtney F.
Sorry but this product it does not moisturize it dryed my skin out like crazy ! No good for me maybe for others
oscar V.
South Los Angeles
Oh my god this product rite here is the number one favorite for my sister and her daughters they have like 5
Sarah G.
New Albany, IN
Love almost everything from Sephora and this product is no different, I got what I expected and I love it.
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
I have oily skin and huge pores. This product worked great for me and hid my imperfections.
Garleni Á.
Doral, FL
This is not like super hydrating and its not super matte lol, its good but is not great, didn't impressed me, I wouldn't buy it again.