BY SEPHORA #85 in Powder Foundation

A compact foundation that mattifies skin completely for up to eight hours and ensures a shine-free finish all day long. This compact foundation instantly mattifies with results that last for up to eight hours, revealing a natural, flawless complexion with zero shine all day long. Along with containing micronized pigments that blend into the skin, this wonder foundation reduces the appearance of pores, evens out the complexion, and hides imperfections for a perfectly smooth complexion. Bonus: it comes packaged in an elegant compact with an exclusive design that includes a wide mirror for touch-ups throughout the day as well as an ergonomic half moon-shaped sponge to apply compact foundation precisely and flawlessly. see more...

• I am always looking for the perfect foundation. Has anyone tried ...2 Answers
  • Is this more effective than a drug store brand or is it not worth...1 Answers
  • Does anyone has a problem with this being to cakey? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
Review for: 05 Porcelain more...
I can't believe I'm giving this 1 star because I try to give every product a fair shot, but I just could not bring myself to like this powder.
First, it had an AWFUL smell.  I'm talking dead fish smell.  I don't know if I got an old powder or what, but it was unbearable.  I applied the powder anyway and the powder was so chalky and made my skin look horrible and blotchy.  It was so bad that I had to wipe my makeup off and start over.  I would pass on this powder.
Kylie L.
Review for: 10 Ivory D10 more...
Great Powder! Good overall Powder, gives great coverage, controls oils for a good amount, and is decently priced. There's an amazing selection of colors to choose from, and I don't think that i looks too powdery or cakey! Would definitely buy again!
Winston Salem, NC
I have never been a "make up" kind of girl, however, as I am getting older, I have found that I needed something to even my complexion. I went to sophora seeking help. They color matched me and boom, enter this. Absolutely perfect. It doesn't even look like you have make up on, and definitely you can't "feel" it. It lasts all day. Highly recommend this to anyone! Wear it alone or to set foundation. I do both, depending on how I feel and/or time. Either way it's perfect.
Nicole H.
Toledo, OH
I decided to try this a few years ago when I was trying to decrease how much money I was spending on makeup and this is only like $20 I do believe. I typically really like most products by the actual Sephora line. I found that this worked really well for me in the fall, kept me matte all day and had good coverage. The only thing I didnt like about it was as soon as it got super cold and my face got super dry, this kinda made my face feel super super dry.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I love this foundation! It does not clog my pores, and leaves a beautiful finish. It is very lightweight, and does not cake up. I get amazing coverage from this product. Totally check this foundation out if you are looking for a lightweight, long lasting foundation, that won't feel heavy on your face or clog your pores.
Laura A.
I definitely love this product, I love it and I always recommend it, it is one of the best product I have of Sephora and I love it, it lasts a lot on the skin and it does not leave you lumps, I love it and I hope someone else can try it
Bri M.
Cove, AR
I use this when I am not quite looking for such a full coverage look. I have porcelain skin, and makeup lines are not forgiving on my face at all, and I don't usually have an issue with it. I would wear this as daytime coverage to work, but do not wear it anywhere when 'going out' as it does not stand up well. Not as long lasting as others, but still a good product to have in the makeup arsenal.
Kate M.
I started using this product 3 years ago by chance. I wanted to change up my foundation and one of the makeup artists at Sephora recommended this and she matched me with the perfect shade. Not only is it a great product, but it is also priced very well. Great coverage and long lasting. I love being able to "re-order" from my app also. No more makeup emergencies :)
michelle A.
Dallas, TX
I like to wear this compact foundation with my Sephora 10 HR wear perfection foundation. It blends so smooth and gives that full coverage without looking cakey. I highly recommend this product to people with dry skin. This powder won't focus on your dry patches.
Jada L.
Review for: 30 Sand D30 more...
I used this powder for a few months as a setting powder even though it made my makeup look splotchy, and cakey. It also was tinted orange, and very noticable. I've switched over to a translucent powder and that's been the best decision! I think it's because the powder didn't blend well with oily skin.
Elizabeth E.
Riverton, IL
My skin gets really dry. Will this product cause my skin to dry out more?
Kelly K.
I have sensitive skin. Does this cause breakouts in anyone also with sensitive skin?
Patricia R.
I am always looking for the perfect foundation. Has anyone tried this yet? I have to wear a matt foundation due to its being forgiving where flaws in one's face is concerned. If anyone has used, please give feedback, for which I'm sure it's fantastic after all Sephora makes it...
Cheyenne s.
palmyra , PA
How well does it stay on?
Carly s.
Beaverton, OR
Does this make your face look "powdery" ? I love powder, but I can never find one that's just the right amount of coverage and doesn't look cakey.