BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Areej K.
Abu Dhabi
The secret to my natural looking yet super soft and shiny nails? This baby right here!
Besides being pretty and colorful, this buffer is a total game changer for your nails. It’s effective, portable and lasts pretty long. Pro tip? Use the palm of ur hand to clean the nail residue instead of tissue or cotton so that the buffer surfaces remain effective for longer 🤗
Andrea M.
Granite City, IL
Used only a few times before one side started fraying, did the job while it was usable, don’t last long.
Kayla L.
Delaware, Ohio
This nail buffer is fantastic. I love to use it after I remove my gel nails at home and my nails are very course and worn. This buffer brings back the original integrity and smooths out the nail. I highly recommend!
Ashley P.
lowell,ma
I like nail buffers because I can’t do much to my nails in the firs place, I just like to have a smooth surface!
Ronni B.
Harleysville, PA
Great product and not too rough for natural nails. Super useful for longer and shorter styles.
Sydney T.
I really love a 4-step buffer block like this one. I’ve found cheaper, but this works just as well as any!
Kelly K.
Thorold, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
I love a good natural nail and the Sephora collection 4 step nail buffer helps my nails stay sharp while feeling smooth I always have that manicure look from home it's so easy to use anyone can do it and it's a great price I highly recommend
Munira B.
Hyderabad
I use this on my guy's nails, they should have clean looking nails and a shine never is a bad thing to make your nails look healthy. He loves/hates a little forced pampering.
𝙈𝙄𝙆𝙀 D.
Dublin
very good product at a good price. its handy to carry around. very easy to use and gets the job done on your nails
Cynthia G.
Orlando , FL
This buffer clearly lasts forever! I’ve had it for so long and still does the job perfectly. I also love the color
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.