BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Marisa W.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE THIS!! If your someone looking to file there nails with different options available, I would definitely suggest. The only con to this is that I feel like it’s too small. I would definitely recommend it to others though!
Amy B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love how this buffer leaves my nails shiny easy to use one both hands I guess because of thickness
Cecilia S.
Must have! Lasts long and gives great results especially the shine. Can never go wrong with this
N  .
Hoboken
Purchased at: Sephora
The BEST. I got them on sale for $1 and stocked up!! It lasted me awhile. All 4 sounds are helpful. Each side gives you an idea on how to use it. I found the filer side (Step 1) to run out a little too quick. But the other three last strong!
Annie🌙 K.
New York
Love the shine it gives my nails after all 4 steps. It's easy to use, works as promised. I don't use it every time I paint my nails though. Convenient packaging to pack in your bag for a weekend trip or travel.
Palomar G.
Fresno, CA
As busy and expensive it is to go to a nail shop this has been a life saver when I want to look good both hands and feet it’s a must i keep this around for when I need to get those finishing touches on hand and feet
Tina B.
Crystal, MN
Purchased at: Sephora
This is cool to use. Leaves my nails nice and salon like. Would recommend this to others
Lauren C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Great for evening out nails and starting with a good buff. Works great on men too and easy
Daniela M.
Una lima que ayuda a lograr cuatro pasos para unas uñas perfectas:
1.- Da forma
2.- Suaviza
3.- Pule
4. Da brillo
¡Todo lo que necesitas para una manicura perfecta!
Chica N.
93000
this has made a real difference to how my nails look and feel. I would recommend it to anyone. To be honest I don't use the black filing side that much because it doesn't do as precise a job I need it to. I have another file from the same brand for shaping. I use this one for buffing, smoothing and polishing and it does a great job in that it really does leave the nail surface smooth and shiny. I find it helps improve nail texture overtime as well.
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.