BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Jessica C.
I love this and I use it all time when ever my nail breaks or when u do my pedi at home
Lauren S.
Laurel, MS
I love using this nail buffer block my nails feels smooth and look great when I'm done
Gabby H.
Clarksville, TN
It got the job done. There is not much else I can say other than it is very effective.
Carla C.
Scarsdale , NY
Very easy to use, it always makes my nails look much better! I try using it every week!
Sanii D.
This buffer works amazingly and I would definitely recommend it to other people to use
Ines B.
New jersey
Me gusta mucho porque cuando me la paso me le da brillo a mis uñas y no es nada costosa
Zuleika T.
Bryan , TX
This buffer is amaizing my nails shining and feel soft I loved really good and economic
Jess W.
Great for buffing your nails. Keeps them polished and liking great. Highly recommended
Courtney F.
Harrison Twp , MI
I use this, it's convenient. I like it, it makes my nails shiny. And smooth. It's nice
Anne Marie U.
It's so simple
And easy to use gets rid of nail imperfections and leaves a smooth feel
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.