BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Taylor Z.
Largo
Great buffer. Does what it’s supposed to. Good purchase and will buy again in the future
Genesis A.
phoenix
It's so cute I love it and really helpful for my nails it works very good I recommend it
Chelsey C.
N Palm Beach, FL
I love this tool! It is like a full manicure in one setting and makes nails look great!!
Briana R.
This buffer has never left my nails so shinny and even! I am so happy with this product!
Kristin V.
Clifton Park, NY
Love the 4 in ones. Easy to use and has the steps laid out on the buffer. Great pricing.
Sydney W.
Rochester, MN
Works great. Totally recommend!! If you looking for a quick all in one product this is it
melissa a.
thermal , CA
i love this buffer leaves my nails looking nice easy to use lasts a good couple of months
Amrita B.
Charlotte , NC
This gives very smooth and good shapes just love it . Recommend this to all you out there
Jessica C.
I love this and I use it all time when ever my nail breaks or when u do my pedi at home
Lauren S.
Laurel, MS
I love using this nail buffer block my nails feels smooth and look great when I'm done
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.