BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Jordan P.
Clayton, NC
Works great to buff out my toenails before I paint them. Not too ruff, but works perfectly.
Ken B.
San Francisco, CA
Didn't really like this. I felt like it was too rough on my nails and made them look weird.
Kim F.
Tallmadge, OH
I love buffers like this one! It did a great job of cleaning up my nail edges and surface.
Jenna B.
Pittsburgh , PA
I like this product it's super soft and keeps my nails clean and in the shape I want them
marianely v.
paterson
Is the best thing for my nails can wait to buy more things, the price is good buy one now
Amberlyn B.
Johnson City
Purchased at: Sephora
Works amazing! I can’t complain. It’s easy to use . I love it! Recommend you to try it .
Latisha S.
Wayne, WV
Definitely am in love with four way nail buffer and filler. I high recommend getting it!
Jennifer F.
Shoreline , WA
Love this for my at home manicures! It's a fool proof way of getting salon looking nails!
Marguerita M.
Awesome... like the 4 n 1 I take with me very where. Make my Nail look professional done.
Dorothy H.
La Crosse, WI
Great 4 step process that does what it says. Easy to use, fast process & amazing results.
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.