BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Kimberly Z.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this nail buffer there's all four files in one easy to use highly recommend it to people
Jazmine A.
Sheboygan, WI
Love love love it!! Leaves your nails nice snd smooth ready to be painted. Would recommend it!
Brooke B.
Love this. Gets your nails clean buffed and shiney. Is a must have for any DIY nail enthusiast
Timmyra J.
Warren, OH
I love the way it makes my nails shine. I also how I can take on the go, when I go out of town.
Talia F.
Omaha, NE
This nail buffer comes in handy especially with getting finishing touches to touch up my nails!
Fernanda N.
Juazeiro do norte
Uso e adorooooo. Super duradouras, e lixam super bem. São ótimas, recomendo muitooooo. 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Julia N.
San Francisco, CA
I love this nail buffer. It is a great essential to have when prepping your nails for painting.
Diana D.
Ontario, CA
My husband and I love this buffer. Super long lasting and worth every penny. Just easy to use.
Tyese W.
Los Angeles , CA
Good night see y’all soon I love to you have a good day tomorrow night I’ll see y’all soon I’ll
Alondra T.
I love the smell before especially good to use after you take off acrylic nails it does the job
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.