BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Milk M.
Henderson, NV
There are 4 sides of this buffer and it's very easy to use.I use it every time when i do my nail.
Sabra H.
Great product! Really helps when you want to shape your nails! Last longer than other nail files!
Cori B.
Exactly what I need. Nothing fancy, nothing complicated - perfect for weekly upkeep of my nails.
Montana P.
Reedsville
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this product it files my nails down good. It’s not harsh on my nails at all. This is good
Maria S.
Orlando , FL
It is very good, useful and I can make my pedi and mani so easy. The size is perfect for my hand
Diana N.
Piitsburgh, CA
I like very much the neutral colors, but I love the pink, so I love it. also the glaze and enamel
member-a6de139a5
This is great and it helps me a lot I love to do my cousin nails when they come and this is great
Made my nails really shiny , and also helped them to not break, and also made them a lot stronger
Monica G.
Pasadena, TX
this is amazing! love this product makes it really easy for you to get your nails filed & cute .
Ramisa M.
0851
Purchased at: Sephora
Great for whenever you need to retouch your nails and give it a shine! Always stays in my vanity!
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.