BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Lauren H.
Brooksville, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
This has all the files you need to keep your nails looking good! It’s all in one which makes it easy!
Crystal B.
Hesperia, CA
It's really easy to use. Your nails stays looking beautiful. I buy it all the time. It's affordable.
Peter O.
Chino Hills, CA
This was great! I love that it has everything I needed in one just wish it could have lasted longer.
Emily T.
Altoona, IA
Great product I have used these for years and I love how well they work and would for sure repurchase
Jessica M.
TEMPLE, GA
Love having all my needs met in this one product! gives you everything you need for an at home mani!
Elizabeth C.
San Jose, CA
The price is right. It last a long time. It comes with 4 sides. Which is amazing! Its rhe right size.
Gabrielle B.
Roseville, MI
Four steps and your nails are perfectly smooth I’ll never buy another buffer. This one works so good.
Jennifer V.
Santa Rosa, CA
Makes my nails look and feel great. I try to use it as often as I can and I really like this product.
Rachel R.
Sparta, IL
This is great for making your nails smooth and even. I haven't tried many others but I love this one.
Ashley B.
I like the 4-steps better because it keeps your nails not only looking good, but feeling good too!
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.