BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
This nail block works great and is cute and fun colors, it's just pricey compared to some alternatives you can find at the drugstore. It has 4 different steps and even has numbers for the order to go in.
Robin S.
North Haven, CT
These are good for nail buffing but not really for filing. I wouldn't recommend these unless you really like to buff your nails, which feels kinda weird anyways. I would just get a file and leave your nails alone on the top so they stay strong for when you do want to do them up.
Edith A.
Phoenix , AZ
Going to the nail salon every 2-3 weeks gets pricy so I try to DIY my nails as much as possible! After filing down the length of my nails I use this to smooth the base of my nail for a beautiful nail polish application! I’ve bought this multiple times and will continue to purchase!
Alaa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love these 4 step buffers. They leave my nails shiny and beautiful. I really feel like they last longer than other brands I've previously tried and they're priced reasonably. I love using them when I'm laying around the house and need a quick fix manicure. Definitely recommend.
anna b.
Simpsonville, SC
I have used generic buffers before but this one makes it simple and easy. The step by step guide helps get your nails to the perfect length and feeling. This is a must have for at home spa nights and a great stocking stuffer.
Amanda H.
Bath, MI
My go-to nail buffer and file. Reasonably priced, lasts quite while, and it's a lot sturdier than other brands. Purchased online and appreciate the 4-in-1 multi-use aspect! I would recommend to anyone who regularly does quick home manicures and has bumpier nails like me!
Brennica J.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I really enjoy having this tool in my collection. It helps me to keep my nails looking fabulous even when I do not have polish on them. It keeps up with the top brands, and delivers as it should. It is something that I will purchase again once this one needs replaced.
Danielle J.
Bedford
Nail buffers are AMAZING! So many people don't even understand how great they are for your nails. There are zero cons with this nail buffer. It was cheap, and it makes my nails shine! I am about to have to  buy another one because I've worn this one out so much!
Sophia P.
Herndon
These are the best things to have in your nail kit! They help buff and shape your nails as well as shine them...all in one quick and easy step! I am a first time user and let me tell you it has changed my life! I would really recommend this to everyone!
Holly N.
This is a pretty cool nail buffer and it does the job! My favorite part of this buffer is the shining side. It makes my nails look so healthy and makes it look like I have clear paint on them. The buffer does it's job, but I'm sure you can get a cheaper one.
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.