BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Robin F.
Burlington, NC
Love this thing it really works I use it like every month and I really like it and makes my nails shine.
Lisa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Sephora collection 4 step nail bigger is amazing. Feels so nice in your hand and is very good and strong.
laiza a.
Ótimo polimento nas unhas brilho e ótimos acabamentos facilitando o crescimento da unha de forma natural
Kristi M.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Love! I use mine every night. Love using the buffer side. Makes my nails super shiny and healthy looking.
Alondra H.
I love this product very much. It leaves my nails soft and shiny I am always getting compliments on them
Olivia
Absolutely love the nail buffer block. Especially if I wanna to gel nails. Makes them last a lot longer.
Ari S.
San Diego California
Love it it’s really a good investment. Love the finish it gives to my nails. Love love love the product.
Michelle L.
Easy peasy. All in one.
A definite must have even in between nail salon visits
Keeps your nails on point
Amanda W.
Lexington, KY
Love it! My favorite nail file to use. All the sides help make my nails super smooth and easier to paint.
Sarah S.
Fort Collins, CO
I love the way this makes my nails look it makes them so smooth and shiny and really buffs any knicks out
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.