BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Jazlyn P.
hacienda heights
Purchased at: ULTA
Lasts longer then other brands, doesn’t leave nails with that left other parts. Easy use with all the steps
Caitlin B.
Lake Villa, IL
I received this as a gift. It worked pretty well! However, it became very time consuming. Might use again.
Maya T.
Sunrise, FL
I love love love 4 step buffers because it's an all in once. Price is pretty decent and it is a good value.
Carolina R.
Weston
Very good product. I have senstive skin and face and does not irritate me at all. I would a 100% recommend
Tracy B.
Boston, MA
This is a pretty standard tool, works like all the other ones I've used. Decent price too. Nothing special!
Ginette N.
Leaves you nails smooth, shiny and very healthy looking. I feel like I just got a fresh manicure afterwards
Valyssia H.
Sacramento, CA
Love using this product whenever I'm doing my nails or trying to shape them. Makes shaping my nails easier
celestial m.
Dallas, TX
I use these a lot it works grea.. Also that people should use it more often so that it won't loom all messy
Abbey M.
Works great, makes my nails super smooth. I love it. Would recommend to friends! Use it almost once a day.
Ariyone N.
Phoenix, AZ
I like using this product. It's gives my nails an extra something. I love it and would recommend to others
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.