BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Paula M.
Casselberry , FL
Me encanta, super practico para las unas, hace que se te pongan las unas suaves y delicadas, super recomendada
Neepa P.
These are great for my nails, they make them feel nice and healthy. I would definitely buy this product again.
Miranda K.
Shermans Dale, PA
Just like any other, really, but works nicely as I'm a cosmetologist and it lasts very long. I use it every day
Jessica A.
My nails end up nice and shiny and smooth! It's a light weight product that you can even carry in your handbag.
Jasmine P.
Berkeley, CA
I really like this it last very long and really help nail look nice and manicured. Nothing really else to say.
Brandi L.
San Antonio, TX
Nail buffers tend to be my go to for my nails because it's like an all-in-one. I have repeatedly used this one!
Victoria M.
Corning, NY
Love this product I use it for doing acrylic nails and it works so well and it's inexpensive but a good product
Karina R.
Rahway, NJ
I love this nail product. It tells you in order what to do first and my nails always feel better after I use it
Amber M.
Huffman , TX
I love the way this file makes my nails look and feel. They look smooth and shiny. They also feel super strong.
Indianara S.
Eu gosto bastante para poder lixar e deixar a unha lisinha, é realmente muito bom ,o melhor sao as várias lixas
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.