BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Esther C.
Edinburg , TX
Works very well at what it's supposed to do. One of the best buffers I've used. And the shine it gives is amazing! DOWNSIDE: I would suggest use the file lightly and don't put a lot of pressure on your nail while using it. It thins out your nails. I really like this nail block. It has all the textures to give you the PERFECT mani/pedi each and every time! Yep, it is not long lasting but it is sandpaper. Please, tell me what sandpaper last forever???? The more you use it....the faster it wears out.
Shelaine S.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this 4 step nail buffer for when I am touching up my nails at home and repainting. I gives me the resurfacing that I need to put on a fresh new layer and looks like I just got out of the nail salon. I love the shine side the best because on even lazier days or just when I dont have time to coat my nails with polish, the shine makes my nails look healthy
Courtney C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Full disclosure -- I don't have great nails. I never have. But, this buffer at least makes them presentable. :) It easily removes edges and ridges, then makes my nails look flawless and shiny, without being too harsh or too gentle (we've all had those that, after one use, it doesn't do anything anymore!). Overall, would definitely repurchase, and enjoy having it in my nail arsenal!
Julia Kimberly F.
Irvine, CA
I really like how this nail buffer has different steps and a change in roughness for the file. This tool is great when I am trying to buff out my nails after cutting to make it smooth and shaped a little. However, this buffer wears out really quickly! I only used it about 4 times for my set of nails before the sandpaper was worn.
Brianna R.
Tampa, FL
I love this 4 step nail buffer set all into one! It makes my nails so soft, smooth and shiny and ready for a full manicure right at home! This is seriously a genius product and makes a great gift or stocking stuffer! I love using this on the go, as it works immediately. I highly recommend this product which can be used by absolutely anyone!!
Rachel D.
This is a great multi step tool for at home manicures! The buffing edge is great for smoothing, and the fine grit edge is great for shaping. However, since each side is made of foam, it creases easily which makes it not last as long as a normal nail file. But for the price, and for how often I use it, it's a good product!
Julie C.
I love this buffer it lasts a really long time & the simple labeled sides make it easy to use even if you are inexperienced in your technique. I wish it fit a little more easily in a small purse for on the go fixes but I can compromise on that because It made my nails feel so smooth & was the perfect step in an at home manicure. I would definitely buy it again!
Evelyn S.
Very versatile to use since it has different sides. All things you need for your nails in one. I bought from Sephora and it's supper easy to use. The only thing I didn't like is that if you do your nails regularly you would definitely need to buy a new one every month because it does not last very long.
Tanya C.
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I am bad at going to nail salons because I can never seem to find the time. I also used to be a server so I usually couldnt have color on my nails anyways and so this would give my nails the best glimmer and sparkle without actually putting any nail polish on it. Seriously a great product.
Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
This nail block works great and is cute and fun colors, it's just pricey compared to some alternatives you can find at the drugstore. It has 4 different steps and even has numbers for the order to go in.
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.