BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Lexi B.
Marietta, OH
I love the four steps bc every side u use for something else I bought one and am in complete love with it for sure
Samantha K.
Westland, MI
I honestly don't like the nail buffers I prefer a regular nail filer. It doesn't really seem like it does anything
Maricela M.
Chandler, AZ
I really like this because it has 4 different types of nail buffers in one big one and the final results are great!
Kaley B.
Winter Park, FL
This product is great for filing, buffing, and smoothing out finger and toe nails. I would recommend this product.
Jaelyn B.
Waynesboro
This is amazing it goes on nicely and I is very even and it is soooo soothing I didn't think it would be that good
It works very nice and it is very cheap in my opinion!
I recommend it for everyone and I would buy it another time
Devlyn R.
2812 purington ave
Very nice when I do my own set of acrylic nail buffer from Sephora is a go to for me yes pricey but worth it I know
Rachel C.
Waukegan, IL
Great nail buffer very easy do use and does a great job , leaves your nails amazing soft and ready for a manicure
Jasmine S.
Platte City , MO
This is one of my go-to products when it comes to me maintaining the look of my nails and it's super easy to use.
Leah D.
London , KY
Love the variety of jobs this block can get done! I do at home acrylic nails and could not survive without this!
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.