BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Ok..I love anything from sephora but this tool is a few tools in one which is cool. Buffer lasts a long time, too.
It works very nice and it is very cheap in my opinion!
I recommend it for everyone and I would buy it another time
Karla F.
Central Islip, NY
Esta lima de cuatro pasas es excelente. Me gusta mucho. Es muy fácil de usar en ambas manos. Me encanta realmente.
Maricela M.
Chandler, AZ
I really like this because it has 4 different types of nail buffers in one big one and the final results are great!
Jaelyn B.
Waynesboro
This is amazing it goes on nicely and I is very even and it is soooo soothing I didn't think it would be that good
Samantha K.
Westland, MI
I honestly don't like the nail buffers I prefer a regular nail filer. It doesn't really seem like it does anything
Kaley B.
Winter Park, FL
This product is great for filing, buffing, and smoothing out finger and toe nails. I would recommend this product.
Caroline E.
Bloomington, IN
These things are great-- they let me have the manicure experience at home. Helps keep my nails healthy and growing.
Mona D.
I love this buffer to prep nails for polish. Really the best to clean those rough edges and smooth and shine nails.
Gabriela C.
These are made with perfection I hope to get these when I go back I heard a lot of good reviews with this yaaaaas
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.