BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

What it is:

This nail buffer comes with numbered sides to guide your manicure process.

What it does:

What else you need to know:

• Contains 4 sides – file, smooth, buff, polish
  • Works great for finger and toe nails
  • Suitable for beginners to experts

How to Use:

Following each step, gently rub the surface of your nails with the buffer.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Shaylee L.
Mccomb, MS
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this buffer! Helps when I’m putting on nails and doesn’t hurt my skin or nails at all! I’ve had mine for a while now.
Lianna R.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
I have pretty ruff nails and I have to say this one is super awesome it makes them nice and smooth. Works great 2 thumbs up
Gaia L.
Gordonville, PA
But only if on sale, got this for a couple euros back in italy, and it fell apart couple days later. Do not buy full proce
Isabel C.
Springfield, MA
I love these! It leaves my nails so soft and smooth! They sell them anywhere and always come in handy for a home manicure.
Monica Z.
Stafford, VA
This nail buffere are great . i always use before painting my nails or i use when i am trying to get my nails even together
Amira A.
Gives your nails that extra boost it needs! Easy to use and nails end up looking so much better. Will definitely recommend
Nicole B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I mean its really cool apparently i can't just say that i have to write a whole long review it really seems pointelss here
Jennifer M.
Bristol, CT
Love this! Makes your nails so smooth and so shiny! Just be sure to use all the sides and your good to g with perfect nails
Sahar F.
This set is included in my nail routine since 2 years when I started using it. Very easy to use and gives the best results
Leah T.
Kansas City, KS
This buffer works great! After all 4 steps my nails look like I've just left the nail shop. Gives a "just manicured" look.
Aminata K.
Drexel Hill, PA,
Does it wear out fast
Kayla
Ridgewood, NY
Heello
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, TX
Do these rip easy? Are they good
Lizmari D.